Black Cats Review
What You Should Know
Applied Nutriceuticals Black Cats is a supplement that claims, like many others available on the market today to provide clean, crash free energy to help you exercise and lose weight while burning more fat. The idea behind it is that you will get longer and more effective workouts, which allow you do more and get more results. This review will take a closer look at hte product to determine what, if any, value it has for customers.
List Of Ingredients
Propietary AN Cognastim Complex:
Natural Caffeine, Cocoa Extract (Standarized to 25% Theobromine), Licorice Root (25% Extract), Naringin (98% Extract), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, White Willow Bark (25% Extract), Bioperine (95-98% Piperine). Other ingredients: Gelatin, Candurin Silver Fine, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #6
Black Cats claims to increase norepinephrine output for intense alertness, while also increasing a hormone sensitive fat burning mechanism in the body, with a time released formula. It claims to accelerate your metabolism and elevate your basal metabolic rate so you burn more calories while at rest. We see no real evidence in the product formula and have no reason to support the product claims.
- There are antioxidants in this formula which may provide healthy benefits.
- This “proprietary” blend does not let us see how much of each ingredient is in the formula. Therefore we cannot see if there is enough for it to be effective.
- This formula uses caffeine and other stimulants, so those who are sensitive to stimulants may experience unwanted side effects such as insomnia and irritability.
- This product does not contain any fat burners or appetite suppressants, so weight loss results are not likely.
- This formula is not safe for those under 18, or anyone who may be pregnant or nursing.
- We were not able to find customer reviews for this product.
- We were not able to find a manufacturer website for this product.
We do not recommend using the Black Cats product because it will not provide weight loss benefits, and the energy production may or may not happen. We can see from the ingredients and their amounts there probably isn’t enough of anything to help with weight loss. We suggest you follow a balanced diet with a regular exercise program, and take a supplement that contains either proven appetite suppressants or proven fat burners for the best weight loss results. Don’t waste your time or money on this one.