Blitz Mints Review
What You Should Know
Blitz Power Mints are sugar-free (sweetened with Splenda), calorie-free mints produced by Blitz. The official website advertises these products to be safe for diabetics. There do not appear to be any free trials or samples available.
Blitz Mints are sweetened with Splenda, or sucralose, which is sugar-free. The company that offers them also offers a Caffeine Energy Gum in several flavors. The official website offers a video game and a link to a website where the product can be purchased. Blitz has sponsored a Nascar driver as well as advertised in Cosmopolitan and Maxim magazines with the tagline, “Blitz Can Kick the Crap Out of Mints Twice its Size.” They also have a Facebook page.
This product do not appear to be offered with any 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee. There are no warnings for this product posted on the official website.
List of Ingredients
There is no list of ingredients posted on the official website.
Blitz Mints are a sugar-free breath mint option for anyone on a low-sugar or low-carb diet. Mints are sold in packages of $2.29 each on the official website. Bulk orders of 48 packages are sold for $96.00, or $2.00 per package. Each package contains 50 mints. Flavors include peppermint, freshmint, ice-mint, wintergreen, double action, orange citrus, wild cherry, cappuchino, cin-a-clove, espresso and eucalyptus.
- They can be easily and conveniently purchased online through the official website or from other online retailers.
- They are a sugar-free, calorie-free alternative to mints or gums that contain sugar.
- They come in an easy-to-open plastic container.
- Blitz Mints come in a wide variety of flavors, including five mint and six non-mint flavors.
- Each pack of contains 50 pieces.
- Blitz Mints do not contain aspartame.
- There are no customer testimonials offered on the official website.
- There are no free trial samples of this product offered via the official website so users have no way to find out if the mints taste appealing.
- Some ingredients found in Blitz Mints may not be suitable for some individuals.
- It does not appear that a healthy diet or regular fitness regimen are encouraged with this product.
They are a sugar-free, aspartame-free and calorie-free alternative to mints and gums. While they may not aid the user in actively losing weight, they will substitute for consuming alternatives that may contain sugar. The wide variety of flavors should satisfy every taste, and they are convenient to purchase online. Packages of 50 pieces each should last the user for at least a week, at 7 pieces per day, and the price of $2.29 is very reasonable.