What You Should Know
Block and Bind is a dietary supplement that aims to assist men and women with weight reduction. This diet pill is manufactured by NFI Products and sells via the official website for $19.95 for 60 capsules. Basically, Block and Bind supplements are claimed to “reduce the absorption of carbohydrates” within the body, while converting other carbs into energy to get burned. This way the user’s body is supposed to store less fat from food. Although there is a link on the official website that says “testimonials,” none appear to be offered for Block and Bind capsules.
The primary ingredient found in Block and Bind is called a “fat binding complex.” This component is intended to aid users by attaching to fat and helping it pass through the body without being stored. So the user is theoretically able to consume whatever foods they choose, but without gaining extra weight. Block and Bind is claimed to be stimulant-free and a money-back guarantee is posted on the official website. In addition to blocking carbohydrates, Block and Bind capsules also assist by reducing sugar cravings. The average user is expected to drop 1.3 pounds per week on Block and Bind. There isn’t an exercise program recommended with this product.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Block and Bind is a weight loss product that comes in capsule form. Similar to many diet pills, Block and Bind is directed to be taken daily with water. The key ingredient offered in Block and Bind is “a fat binding complex”, which aims to block carbohydrates and fat from being stored in the body. There is a clinical study provided on the official website. Block and Bind can be purchased online via the website for $19.95. While taking these supplements, users are supposed to be able to eat all of the foods they want while still shedding unwanted weight.
- Block and Bind is offered with a money-back guarantee.
- There is a clinical study presented on the official website.
- Block and Bind is claimed to reduce sugar cravings.
- There are no customer testimonials posted on the official website.
- A full product ingredient list for Block and Bind is absent from the website.
- An exercise regimen is not recommended with Block and Bind supplements.
- Some individuals may be allergic to certain ingredients found in Block and Bind capsules.
- There are no free trial samples of Block and Bind offered via the official website.
- The science behind this supplements “fat binding” complex is not disclosed.
All in all, Block and Bind doesn’t come across as a very unique diet drug. After all, there are so many other weight loss supplements currently available. While Block and Bind is claimed to block carbohydrates, it doesn’t appear to suppress the user’s appetite or boost energy levels, and how this carb blocking is accomplished is really not clear. More dieters may be interested in this product if the official website actually revealed the ingredients that are in it, as well as offered some customer testimonials and free trial samples of Block and Bind capsules.