Blood Cleanse Review
There are several types of dietary supplements sold as detoxification products that claim to cleanse a system of the body, and Blood Cleanse is aimed at the circulatory and lymphatic systems. The cleanse is meant to detoxify, enrich blood with antioxidants, discourage free radical damage and enhance blood function. Blood Cleanse is offered in pill form by Health Plus Inc. Health Plus does not espouse any possible weight loss benefits of this product, and Blood Cleanse does not seem to contain any ingredients that cause fat burn-off or appetite suppression.
Blood Cleanse is part of a line of products sold by Health Plus called “Total Body Cleanse System”, which includes eight other products that target the colon, liver, kidneys, heart, adrenal, joint and prostate. The circulatory and lymphatic system are important to transporting the body’s nutrients, regulating hormones, supply oxygen, carrying out waste. Several of the active ingredients in Blood Cleanse are diuretics, such as burdock, dandelion and red clover, which will increase water output to aid in detoxification.
Health Plus also offers a Colon Cleanse, Sports Supplements and Weight Control Supplements. Blood Cleanse does not appear to be offered with any 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee, however there is an offer for free samples on the contact page of the company’s official website. There are no warnings for this product posted on the official website, however red clover should not be consumed by pregnant or lactating women.
List of Ingredients
The active ingredients in Blood Cleanse are burdock root, dandelion root, red clover, echinacea, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Blood Cleanse is sold on the company’s official website in bottles of 90 pills, which would last 45 days if following the daily recommended dosage of 2 pills per day. This should be enough to complete a thorough cleanse. One bottle of Blood Cleanse is sold for $20.99 on the official website, however there are many online health supplement retailers that offer this product for as low as $11.88 per bottle.
- Blood Cleanse can be easily and conveniently purchased online through the official website or from other online retailers.
- Health Plus offers free samples, so users can find out if the product is effective.
- There are no customer testimonials offered on the official website.
- There is no list of possible side effects of product on the official website, so users will have to research the side effects of each ingredient individually.
- Capsules are bovine-based, or cow-based, making them unsuitable for vegetarians or anyone who does not consume animal products.
- Red clover should not be consumed by pregnant or lactating women.
- It does not appear that a healthy diet or regular fitness regimen are encouraged with Blood Cleanse.
Blood Cleanse is a dietary supplement containing some well-known herbs, plants, vitamins and minerals. It is easy to purchase online for as low as $11.88, at the time of writing this article, for a 45-day supply, which should be enough to complete a cleanse. The main disadvantages lie in the questionable efficacy of cleansing the blood and in the lack of possible side effects on the company’s website.