Blue FX 2 Detox is an adhesive patch worn on the soles of the feet during sleep to cleanse the body of unwanted toxins. The patch, or “sap sheet” as it is referred to on the company’s official website, produces infrared rays that are meant to dilate blood vessels, increase blood flow and help excrete waste and heavy metals out of the body. Blue FX 2 Detox is one of 28 different types of sap sheets produced by Kenrico, a Japanese firm. Kenrico does not espouse any possible weight loss benefits of this product, however Blue FX 2 Detox contains chitosan, which has been marketed as a weight loss supplement.
Because most of the body’s nerves end at the foot, the Blue FX 2 Detox patch is meant to help cleanse the body of unwanted chemicals and toxins through perspiration.
Kenrico also produces lotion, water filters, germ masks and wood. The Blue FX 2 Detox does not appear to be offered with any 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee. There are free samples available from the official website. There are no warnings for this product posted on the official website.
List of Ingredients
The active ingredients in Blood Cleanse are wood vinegar, bamboo vinegar, chitosan, dodukami, loquat leaf, vegetable fiber, tourmaline, amethyst, processed zeolite, diatomaceous earth, agaricus, vitamins and minerals.
Blue FX 2 Detox is not available for purchase from the company’s website, however, it is sold from several online retailers. At the time of writing this article, they were sold online for $78.88 for 100 patches and $16.49 for 20 patches. 100 patches would last the customer 50 days if one patch was worn on each foot nightly. 20 patches would last 10 days. Customers can order a mix of the 28 different kinds of sap sheets from Kenrico, or just one color at a time.
- Blue FX 2 Detox is worn on the soles of the feet while sleeping, making it possibly more convenient than detoxification products taken by pill.
- Kenrcio offers several lab test results on its website, so customers can review its safety standards and its products proven effectiveness.
- Kenrcio offers free samples, so users can find out if the product is effective.
- Customer testimonials are available from retailer’s websites.
- There are no customer testimonials offered on the official website.
- There is no list of possible side effects of product on the official website, so users will have to research the side effects of each ingredient individually.
- Blue FX 2 Detox patches are not available are not available from the official website, but only from online retailers.
- Blue FX 2 Detox may be less effective at cleansing the body because it is a patch worn on the outside of the foot, rather than a pill that works internally in the body.
- It does not appear that a healthy diet or regular fitness regimen are encouraged with Blue FX 2 Detox.
Blue FX 2 Detox is an adhesive patch worn on the soles of the feet during sleep that contains mostly wood sap and some other active ingredients. It is available online for $78.88 for 100 patches, or $16.49 for 20 patches. This product may be more convenient for some users than taking detoxification products in pill form, yet it may also be less effective. A doctor should also be consulted before performing a detoxification process.