What You Should Know
Bluimpact is a weight reduction supplement that comes in the form of a blue capsule. This diet drug endeavors to suppress the user’s appetite, burn fat and increase energy levels. Unlike some diet products, Bluimpact is not stated to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet plan and regular exercise regimen. Although an official website for Bluimpact was not found, this diet product is sold online for $37.95 for 90 capsules. Bluimpact is directed to be taken 2-3 times daily with water, 2 capsules each time.
The primary active ingredients incorporated into Bluimpact capsules are Ephedra (assists with thermogenic elevation within the body), Caffeine (stimulant to boost energy levels), Aspirin, Green Tea Extract (aids the metabolism and immune system), White Willow Bark, Chromium Picolinate, Sida Cordafolia, Guarana and Ma Huang. There are a couple of customer reviews provided on one website Nutrition Dome, where Bluimpact is sold most prominently. However, it doesn’t appear that Bluimpact is offered with a 100% money-back guarantee. Women who are nursing or pregnant should not take Bluimpact supplements. This diet drug is also not suitable for individuals who are afflicted with high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid conditions, heart disease or depression. There are no free trial samples of Bluimpact available at this time. Ephedra, one of the main active ingredients in this supplement, is a highly controversial stimulant that has been banned in certain quantities by the FDA due to health risks, and many users look to avoid it.
List of Ingredients
Ephedra, Caffeine, Aspirin, Green Tea Extract, White Willow Bark, Chromium Picolinate, Sida Cordafolia, Guarana and Ma Huang, dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxy propyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, sodium starch glycolate, startch, triacetin, titanium dioxide, fd&c blue #5 aluminum lake and silica.
Bluimpact capsules are dietary supplements aimed at suppressing the user’s appetite, burning fat and increasing energy levels. This weight loss product contains key components like Ephedra (assists with thermogenic elevation within the body), Caffeine (stimulant to boosts energy levels), Aspirin, Green Tea Extract (aids the metabolism and immune system), White Willow Bark, Chromium Picolinate, Sida Cordafolia, Guarana and Ma Huang. Although there is no clinical evidence provided on an official website for Bluimpact, warnings are stated. Bluimpact is not approved by the FDA.
- Bluimpact capsules can be easily acquired online via websites like Nutrition Dome.
- Bluimpact supplements are suitable for men and women alike.
- The warnings for Bluimpact are clearly posted online.
- A full product ingredient list for these supplements is available online.
- There is not a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Bluimpact capsules.
- No clinical research or evidence is posted on websites where Bluimpact pills are sold.
- There doesn’t appear to be an actual official website for Bluimpact supplements.
- No free trial samples of Bluimpact are available at this time.
- Bluimpact contains Ephedra, which was banned in certain concentrations by the FDA due to health concerns. Though it is currently allowed in small quantities, how effective and how safe these are remains questionable.
When all is said and done, Bluimpact may not appear to be too impressive, especially when compared to some of the other diet supplements currently available. While this product may come in a simple capsule form, it unfortunately contains Ephedra and caffeine, which are known for being harmful ingredients, especially if users have pre-existing heart conditions or blood pressure concerns. Furthermore, it would be nice to see an actual website for Bluimpact, in addition to some clinical research, a 100% guarantee and some free trial samples of the product itself.