BNG Sciences Simply Slender Review
What You Should Know
BNG Sciences Simply Slender is a lemonade cleanse designed to help people lose weight. It is similar to the Master Cleanse diet which calls for a fast with nothing but the lemonade to drink. This review will take a closer look at the product to determine if there is any potential value to customer who wants to lose weight.
List Of Ingredients
BNG Cayenne pepper, grade B maple syrup, lemon juice, noni, goji, mangosteen, acai, beta carotene, and Vitamin C.
BNG Sciences Simply Slender cleanse is thought to help you lose weight by boosting your body’s ability to burn fat, and cleanse the body of unwanted water weight and other toxins. Cayenne pepper is known to help the body burn fat, but in order to be an effective fat burner it would take more than ten grams at once. Since these peppers contain a lot of heat, this would not oonly be hard for most people to handle, but it would potentially cause more damage to the stomach lining and esophagus than it is worth.
- It is in a lemonade form many people are familiar with.
- For a four day supply, one can expect to pay anywhere from $19.99 to $29.99, making it a fairly expensive product. The more expensive price comes from the product’s official website.
- Though customers have claimed up to one pound per day weight loss, this is not fat loss, which is a leading cause of rebound weight gain. To permanently lose weight, one needs to lose fat.
- This is a cleanse, and doesn’t appear to contain any fat burning or appetite suppressing ingredients.
- Though cayenne pepper is known to burn fat, it must be used in higher amounts than what is present in this formula.
- Mixing the formula doesn’t smooth the consistency and makes it hard to drink.
While we would love to be able to recommend this product, there is no reason to believe this will promote any sort of weight loss, other than artificial, temporary, water weight loss. The product was formulated to be a cleanse of sorts, but generally comes across as nothing more than a souped up lemonade. The expense would be better spent if it were toward a supplement that contains effective amounts of proven fat burning or appetite suppressing ingredients. For best results, it is ideal to combine this supplement with a healthy diet containing plenty of fruits and vegetables, and exercise regularly to increase calorie burn while decreasing calorie intake.