What You Should Know
Body Confidence by Venice Nutrition is one of the three ways to make use of the weight loss program by Mark MacDonald. It is a book that details how to stabilize the blood sugar and balance your body so you not only lose weight, but lead a healthier lifestyle overall. In addition to the book, Venice Nutrition and Mark MacDonald offer an online program that is completely customized to your goals and needs, and one-on-one consulting program to help you reach your weight loss goals. In this review, we are taking a closer look at the Body Confidence book, as it is the most practical choice for the majority of people who may be interested in the products.
List of Ingredients
Body Confidence focuses on three main principles to help you stabilize your blood sugar and get your metabolism working the right way again. For success according to MacDonald, you must learn to identify the correct amount of calories to consume at each meal, and then do it. You must also consume a proper balance of fat, protein, and carbs at each meal, and you must eat at consistent times, to keep your body fueled properly. Eating regularly prevents your blood sugar levels from dropping dramatically, which helps to prevent cravings and accidental overeating.
- Body Confidence is available through many different retailers in physical stores as well as online.
- The program was developed by an expert and is used at various gyms all over the United States.
- Body Confidence is only a book. You have to read it and use what you learn if you want to see results.
- MacDonald includes an exercise plan that lasts from one to two hours a day, five days a week. This could be excessive, and down right impossible for a lot of people to achieve.
- The success stories in the book, though intended as motivation, seem to clutter the book.
- Some say the title is misleading as it suggests assistance with the mental aspects of weight loss, not physical.
Body Confidence may very well help people who need more guidance about diet and exercise to help them learn how to achieve their weight loss goals. It is not the same as a diet and exercise plan or a clinically proven weight loss supplement that will produce results, so you will have to apply what you learn for a while before you will start to see the pounds melt away. The book shuns certain forms of cardio which many people enjoy, and recommends a time frame for exercise daily that most people cannot dedicate to exercising because of the fast paced, demanding lifestyles we all lead. We recommend you follow a balanced diet and exercise plan, and use a weight loss supplement to help boost your efforts. This is something you can do without making the investment in the book.