Body Quick Review
What You Should Know
BodyQuick is a supplement also known by the name BrainQuicken. It is produced by the BrainQuicken company. The website, while informative, is more like an infomercial type marketing pitch. We will take a closer look at this product to determine if it is worth the investment for people who are trying to lose weight.
List of Ingredients
BodyQuick contains: Cobalamin, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, 2-dimethylaminoethanol, Pyridoxine HCL, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Proprietary Cognamine Complex (including components of: Phosphatidylserine, Choline Bitartrate, Vinpocetine, Salix Alba, Thioctic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Ciwujia.
BodyQuick claims to be able to improve mental clarity and function, improve strength training and blood circulation, and even aid in the prevention of hangovers. Though improving strength training and reaction time is good for those who work out on a regular basis, this product does not offer anything for the causal dieter who is seeking to lose weight through appetite suppression and extra fat burn. The ingredients may indeed benefit the body and the brain, but the claims the company makes are not backed by clinical research.
- You can find this product at a variety of retailers, though the price will vary depending on who you choose to shop through.
- The ingredients in the formula are good for the body and overall health.
- One bottle provides a 45 day supply.
- Nothing in this formula seems to be directed at appetite suppression or fat burning.
- This product is not safe for vegetarians to take.
- The product is not available for sale through the manufacturer’s website.
- Money back guarantee policies will vary from merchant to merchant. You may not be able to purchase the product with one at all.
- The company advertises a money back guarantee on its website, yet does not make the product available through that channel, so it most likely will not be honored.
- There is no free trial for this product, so customers must buy it before they try it.
- Nothing suggests a balanced diet and exercise program should be used in conjunction with this supplement.
There are many red flags to consider with this product. It does not contain any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants. It advertises a money back guarantee, but forces you to go through other merchants who do not have to honor it. The product claims are not backed by clinical research. We encourage you to continue your own research if you must try this product. We also recommend you look to other supplements which contain proven amounts of clinical proven ingredients known to either burn fat, suppress the appetite, or do both. Use them while following a balanced diet and regular exercise program for the best possible weight loss results.