Body Rush X Review
What You Should Know
Force Factor, makers of Body Rush X, started in 2009. The goal of the company was to create specific products to enhance muscle development, increase energy and improve overall health and wellbeing. The company focuses on providing the best ingredients on the market. Several of the products available from Force Factor contain proven weight loss ingredients such as caffeine, green tea and chromium. Similar to other supplement companies on the market, Force Factor does not disclose evidence pertaining to clinical trials or scientific research. We will take a closer look to see if Force Factor, especially Body Rush X is the right choice for the average dieter.
List of Ingredients
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
BRX Proprietary Blend:
Strength and Endurance Blend:
- Creatine Monohydrate
Energy and Focus Complex:
- Choline Bitartrate
- Huperzine A
- Caffeine Anhydrous
Body Rush X is a pre-workout formula designed to increase muscle gains, increase energy, provide endurance and increase mental focus. The product is available on the official website as well as through third party ecommerce sites such as Amazon.com. We found the cost rather expensive compared to similar pre-workout formulas on the market. Body Rush X retails for more than $40. We do not feel as if the average dieter will buy into spending this type of money.
Body Rush X provides proven weight loss ingredients, such as caffeine. What we found out relating to Body Rush X was the amount of caffeine. At 100mg, this is not the ideal amount typically used during extreme weight training. We also have to note by including caffeine, Body Rush X limits individual’s ability to stack with an energy pill or fat-burning supplement.
The product is not designed for the average dieter. Body Rush X is designed and marketed toward bodybuilders. We also have to note the product is not an ideal solution for weight management or weight loss. The inclusion of creatine helps grow muscles instead of assisting with weight loss.
- The product contains a proven weight loss ingredient.
- The product is available on the website.
- The ingredient is available on the website.
- Online testimonials state the product does not work as designed.
- The product is expensive.
- The product is designed more for bodybuilders rather than the average dieter.
- The product contains an excessive amount of caffeine.
- Using the product could potentially lead to increased heart rate.
- There is no guarantee of effectiveness.
- Body Rush X is not backed by scientific research or clinical trials.
- The amount of creatine is limited.
- The ingredients are available in a proprietary blend.
Body Rush X may be the best product on the market for bodybuilder. As for the average dieter, you should steer clear. There is only one proven weight loss ingredient, which could possibly be counteracted by the inclusion of creatine. Aside from not being ideal for weight loss, Body Rush X is expensive. We feel as if the average dieter would not be willing to invest $40 on a product not guaranteed to work.