Body Trim Review
What You Should Know
BodyTrim is a weight loss system that was created by Australian Dr. Vicki Hilliar and Geoff Jowett, also an Aussie, who is a personal trainer, a Sports Science graduate, and a successful business owner. Dr. Hilliar is a general practitioner and has her own private practice in which she counsels and sees patients with weight-loss problems. It was her clinical observation of her own patients and research that led her and Geoff to develop BodyTrim. Another partner in the BodyTrim team is Zoe Bingley-Pullin. She is a nutritionist and chef. She is a practicing nutritionist in Australia and has contributed to 100 recipes in the BodyTrim program.
BodyTrim is an information product designed to teach you the 3 W’s of weight loss. They are:What to eatWhen to eat andWhy.There are 3 phases to BodyTrim: Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3. BodyTrim is compromised of CD’s, books, and cookbooks for you to use. There are also cookies they sell, ready-to-eat meals and protein powders.
- This product is based mostly on food consumption, not sweat equity. They aren’t advocating that you don’t exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle, but they are claiming that most of your success or failure starts and ends with what you are putting in your mouth.
- If you don’t like to cook, you can order the ready-to-eat meals directly from the website.
- Backed by research and doctor inspired information, you aren’t getting the system from just an entrepreneur who needs to sell stuff and sell it quick. It’s at least backed up by some knowledge of people in the fitness and nutrition industry.
- You are paying a good price ($149.00) up-front for the system. This is a little pricey for the average person. You’ve got to be committed from the beginning.
- If you want to purchase the cookies…they are almost $70 a package! This is an expensive treat.
- There is a workout book, but it’s $169.00. Again, money is an issue. You’re total cost just for the CD package, the cookies and the workout book is well over $350.00. You better be prepared to stick to their plan.
We are all about eating right and making exercise a part of a healthy lifestyle. We just don’t think it takes breaking the bank to achieve it. All the doctor advice, personal trainer input, and ready-to-make meals don’t mean a thing if you can’t even purchase it to begin with. There is a lot of sound advice out there that you can get for much cheaper. Although this system does take the guess work out of your day, it doesn’t replace motivation…and that you can find on your own and it’s totally free.