What You Should Know
Bodylastics is a fitness system that claims to offer the same benefits as more expensive and bulky home gyms and health clubs, but at a greatly reduced cost. Designed by Blake Kessel as a set of resistance bands for arm and leg exercises, the Bodylastics system has expanded to become a popular, versatile home gym alternative. The Bodylastics system states that it has the capacity to copy 140 popular health club exercises, allowing the user to customize routines according to skill level and preference.
The Bodylastics system uses elastic tubing and resistance bands, along with a series of clips, to offer the users a number of different levels of tension. The official website has customer testimonials from both ordinary people and pro-athletes to convince the consumer of its versatility and wide appeal.
The Bodylastics System offers the user a home gym product that is lightweight, less than 2 pounds, portable and it can be packed in a gym bag, and works all the key muscle groups (abs, legs, chest, arms and back) and is much more affordable than other popular systems available on the market today. By combining a series of elastic bands and tubes, the system uses tension to give the consumer results similar to free weights. The Bodylastics System comes in two different varieties. The Basic Tension and Max and includes a number of elastic bands to customize workouts. The cost for the Bodylastics system starts at around $50.00 plus shipping and handling on the official website. The manufacturers offer a variety of guarantees, including a Lifetime warrantee for parts defects and a visible results guarantee.
- The Bodylastics System is lightweight and portable.
- Online and DVD instructional videos are available for use with the Bodylastics System.
- The Bodylastics System shows users a variety of exercises for every muscle group.
- There is a 100% money back guarantee for the Bodylastics System.
- The Bodylastics System does not include cardiovascular exercise or a guide for sensible eating.
- The system requires the user to invest in learning various exercises before they can perform a smooth workout routine.
- The Bodylastics System does not include any aids to fight food cravings or suppress appetite.
- A regular exercise routine will most likely lead to overall fitness, however some consumers may find the Bodylastic system too focused and time consuming as a weight loss option.
Bodylastics is a system that is more convenient and affordable than a lot to other home gym equipment currently on the market. However, it is an exercise system and not primarily a weight loss tool. There are no appetite suppressants or fat burners included to aid in weight loss. The user has to be determined and committed to the process of long term, regular exercise in order to see results and for anyone with a significant amount of weight to lose this system may prove too taxing for continued use. It is suggested that the user consult a physician before beginning a concentrated workout routine.