What You Should Know
The BodyRev Perfect Pushup is created by the same company that brought you the BodyRev. Designed and created by a Navy SEAL, Alden Mills, the BodyRev line of products all comes with his “SEAL” of approval. With co-creator Mark Friedman, the BodyRev Perfect Pushup is part of several different BodyRev products that are made with this company.
The BodyRev Perfect Pushup consists of 2 rotating pushup disks. These discs are ergonomically designed, meaning they are designed to be gentle on your body’s composition and joints. These discs swivel and rotate with the natural rotation of your wrists as you perform a push up, thus reducing the risk of injury. The handles are cushioned and their design is not only to take pressure off of certain areas, but also to engage more muscles. Each handle only weighs 2.5 lbs and can support the weight of up to 200 lbs per handle. These are free-standing discs, so they can be placed easily on a surface and pretty much anywhere you have the room to do a push up. There is also tread and a non-slip feature to make them safer to use than ever before.
- At $39.95 a set, these are not going to break the bank. The website even allows you to break those payments up into 2.
- You can order the product directly from the website.
- There are demonstration videos online so you can see how to use the product.
- You can only find this particular Perfect Pushup online at this time. There is a Perfect Pushup classic, but this is the V2(version two) of this product and is currently only available online.
- Upon first look, the website does not seem to offer a money-back guarantee or a 30-day trial period.
- Again, this is a product that you’ve got to use to see results. Sometimes our good intentions end up sitting in the corner collecting the dust.
Our take is this, if you like pushups…get this product. At $39.95 with free shipping, it’s not going to break the bank if you end up not liking them or using them as often as you should. It’s great that there are videos online to see before you buy, and let’s face it: If a Navy SEAL doesn’t know how to design a pushup pad, we’re all in trouble. Proceed with caution when you can’t get a money-back guarantee or a 30-day free trial, but it can’t hurt to move forward. Like with all exercise equipment, it’s only going to work if you put it to use, so don’t forget them sitting somewhere in the corner for the next 12 weeks.