What You Should Know
The Bodytrim System is a product of IGEA Life Sciences Pty Limited, based in Australia. It was developed by Geoff Jowett, a Sports Science graduate and a former recipient of the Australian Personal Trainer of the Year Award Dr. Vicky Hillier, MBBS, FRACGP, a General Practitioner and weight management specialist. The Bodytrim system is an information product that focuses on guiding customers on the timing and type of foods to be eaten as directed by their program marketed as based on a time-tested easy-to-follow program. It emphasizes active participation in the program as well as lifestyle changes in regards to eating habits as methods for fast, permanent weight loss. The starter system consists of the Bodytrim Kit available through the company’s website for AU $149.00 and is currently seems to be only available in Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. The official website provides telephone and email contact information for general and sales inquiries as well as a physical address.
List of Ingredients
Although supplemental items such as cookies and protein powders are available at the website and recommended for this diet system, the starter Bodytrim Kit does not include any consumable products.
The lifestyle system is promoted as an informational product that guides the user through three phases of the program, ideally ending in a better understanding of one’s metabolism and ideal eating and exercise habits by implementing “the 3 W’s of weight loss: What to eat, When to eat, and Why.” The weight loss phase seems to emphasize the ability for each customer to personalize his/her goals to fit individual needs and claims the user will begin losing weight immediately, and be rid of cravings in three days. According to their official site, the system does not include any pills or specialty products as part of its program and thus presents itself as a safer alternative to other herbal or drug-based dietary aids. Furthermore, the dietary secrets and lifestyle tips will also provide increased energy and get rid of mood swings. Use of the online forums and Trim Club online support-system are also available and recommended, though obtainable only through an additional Trim Club membership fee.
- The system features an easy to follow starter kit.
- The program is marketed as customizable to fit various lifestyles and body goals.
- Diet personalization and personal goals are considered for each customer.
- Bodytrim is a lifestyle diet system that may be a safer alternative to other herbal or drug-based dietary aids
- The official website states the company provides a 30 Day no-risk 100% money-back guarantee.
- It requires a substantial initial financial commitment.
- Bodytrim is a lifestyle diet system that does not provide supplemental alternatives such as herbal or dietary aids to enhance a user’.
- Premium features, such as Trim Club forums and support, incur additional costs.
- Some testimonials suggest this program may not be best suited towards customers looking to lose a substantial amount of weight.
- A few customers have found obtaining a refund through their money-back guarantee problematic.
Although the official website provides various testimonials of consumers claiming great results, the Bodytrim system requires a substantial initial financial commitment. Time must also be dedicated to meal planning and the consumer is required to adhere to a limited diet, however the amount of physical activity recommended seems to be minimal. The system is likely to be best suited for the dieter looking to make serious lifestyle changes in those areas.