BPI B4 Review
What You Should Know
Some dietary supplements are intended to assist you in more ways than one. Therefore you should take the time to consider the type of assistance you need, whether it be with fat loss, muscle building, endurance levels, or weight management, before you choose any specific product. In this piece, we will help you become better acquainted with BPI B4, which is one of several supplements offered by BPI Sports. According to BPI, this supplement is available in super capsules, which probably means the capsules are large. As for the cost, BPI B4 sells for anywhere from $27 to $50 through online stores.
- Caffeine (As Caffeine Anhydrous)
- Dendrobium Nobile (Stem) (As DendroMAX™ Extract, Concentrated For Total Alkaloids Content)
- Canavalia Glandiata (Seed)
- Psoralea Corylifoia
- Sophora Japonica (Leaf) (Quercetin)
- Red Wine Concentrate
- Pausinystalia Yohimbe (Bark)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Stearic Acid
- Silicon Dioxide
- Candurin Silver Fine
- FD&C Blue No. 1
BPI B4 is essentially marketed as a supplement for fat loss and enhanced workouts. In other words, this product may help improve your performance, while reducing your weight. One capsule is a serving, and it should be taken 20-30 minutes prior to working out. If you are not working out, take BPI B4 in the morning or midday. According to the website, this product is high-end and dual-performance. Unlike many weight loss pills, this supplement is mostly geared toward guys.
Some of the notable ingredients used in BPI B4 are Caffeine (a stimulant and diuretic that ignites energy levels), Yohimbe Bark (aids with fat loss), Red Wine Concentrate (contains antioxidants and may support heart health), Sophora Japonica, Psoralea Corylifoia, and Dendrobium Nobile. This product is not suitable for those under the age of 18, and it is not okay for women who are pregnant.
- Some interesting ingredients are used in this weight loss formula.
- BPI B4 only needs to be taken once each day, one capsule.
- This diet product is mostly just for men.
- The active ingredients in this supplement are not explained well.
- You might experience some side effects when taking BPI B4.
- There is no mention of a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee with this diet product.
- This supplement may cause sleeplessness when taken late in the day.
It is unclear what makes BPI B4 so “effective.” While this supplement does contain caffeine to boost energy levels and stimulate the metabolism, most of the other ingredients are not elaborated on. This factor alone is enough to deter some dieters. On a separate note, it is obvious that BPI B4 is intended for men who exercise regularly. This is why this supplement is for improved endurance and performance levels.