BPI Nite-Burn Review
What You Should Know
Not all diet pills and weight loss supplements are for daytime use. Some diet products are intended to be used at bedtime. However, you need to be certain the supplement does not contain stimulants like caffeine if it is intended for nighttime use. After all, caffeine can cause jitteriness and insomnia. This brings us to BPI Nite-Burn. It does not contain stimulants like caffeine, and it only needs to be taken once at bedtime. You can buy BPI Nite-Burn at GNC for $49.99 (30 capsules).
- Raspberry ketone (Rubus idaeus) (fruit)
- White kidney bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) (seed)
- Green coffee bean (Coffea) (seed) (chlorogenic acids)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum) (flower)
- Saffron (Crocus sativus) (flower) (safranal)
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) (leaves)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
- FD&C Blue No.1
- FD&C Red No.40
- FD&C Yellow No.6
- Titanium Dioxide
BPI Nite-Burn is a non-stimulant supplement that may help with weight loss, while controlling hunger pangs, and encouraging bedtime relaxation. Basically, this formula aims to promote healthy sleep habits and boost the metabolism while you slumber. There is no specific diet plan mentioned with BPI Nite-Burn, and regular exercise is not addressed either. While clinical trial evidence is not presented with this weight loss formula, there are some customer reviews posted on distributor websites like GNC.
L-Tryptophan and Melatonin are used in BPI Nite-Burn to help you rest better. Therefore you should not take this supplement during the daytime, and then go out driving. It will likely cause drowsiness. Other important ingredients in this supplement are Dandelion (a natural diuretic that will increase urination), Raspberry Ketone (may aid with fat burning), White Kidney Bean Extract (helps reduce the absorption of carbohydrates), and Green Coffee Bean (contains chlorogenic acids to help with fat reduction).
- You only need to take this product once at bedtime.
- Some ingredients are used in BPI Nite-Burn to help you sleep more soundly.
- This weight management formula contains artificial colors/dyes.
- BPI Nite-Burn will cause allergic reactions in some people.
- One user complained that this supplement causes side effects.
If you are specifically searching for a nighttime weight loss formula, then BPI Nite-Burn is certainly one option to consider. However, one complaint regarding this supplement is that it causes bowel movements, and when you wake in the morning, you might be running to the restroom. This is a problem for some people. Then again, BPI Nite-Burn does contain ingredients to help you rest better at night, which some dieters may appreciate. One drawback to this supplement is that it contains artificial colors/dyes, which is not good for your health. Also, this formula is not useful during the daytime.