What You Should Know
BPI Sports 1.M.R (one more rep) is a protein powder produced by the BPI Sports company. It claims to give you the edge in your workouts. With this edge, it claims dieters will be able to get over the plateaus and through the other obstacles that have been holding them back. This sounds great, but the question is, does 1.M.R. actually work?
List Of Ingredients
An 8 scoop serving of 1.M.R. offers: Total Caffeine Per Serving (300mg) Pre-Workout Monster Energy And Pump Matrix (Proprietary)* 5558mg L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate Beta Alanine L-Taurine L-Tyrosine N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine Creatine Monohydrate Caffeine Anhydrous Guarana (30%) Yerba Mate (25%) 1,3 Dimethylamylamine Schizandra A (9%) Niacin Grape Seed Extract Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Red Wine Extract. Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, N&A Flavors, Acesulfame-K, Citric Acid, Sucralose, FD&C Red, And FD&C Blue. Contains Corn Products.
BPI Sports 1.M.R. is an ultra concentrated protein powder designed to give you a pre-workout boost of energy and muscle building power. It claims to be what separates you from everyone else in the gym. It is available in the following flavors: Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Lemon Lime, Orange and Super Tab form to avoid having to mix drinks. This product should only be used on workout days, rather than every day. It should not be consumed within four hours of bedtime, to avoid sleeplessness. For maximum effect, take the supplement on a full stomach or with food. Avoid supplementation with L-glutamine powder, unless the total amount is 10 grams per day or less.
- The product comes in various flavors to accommodate a larger variety of consumers.
- The product warns it is important not to consume synephrine or caffeine from other sources while using it.
- The product warns it may contain ingredients that have been banned by certain sports organizations.
- This product is designed more for body builders than casual dieters and is only recommended for use on workout days.
- We are unable to locate an official website for this product, though it is available through several online stores..
While this product may be ideal for those who are trying to build lean muscle mass, there are certain risks involved. We do not recommend any products that contain banned ingredients, so we do not recommend this product. With the proprietary blend, we cannot tell how much of each ingredient is in the formula. This is not ideal for people who just want to lose a few pounds. Look for a proven appetite suppressant or fat burner instead.