BPI Stim-Elite Review
What You Should Know
There is no time like the present when it comes to weight loss and getting in shape. This is why you should take action right now, and get started with a healthier lifestyle. Once you improve your diet and adopt a regular fitness regimen, you will be well on your way to a healthier you. There are diet pills and supplements available to assist you with fat reduction and healthy weight management. In this review, we will take a look at one option, which is BPI Stim-Elite. This is a powder formula that sells for $49.99 (can be found cheaper on some websites).
- Calcium (As Calcium Carbonate)
- Magnesium (As Magnesium Hydroxide)
- Manganese (As Manganese Gluconate)
- Potassium (As Potassium Bicarbonate)
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (As Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl)
- Aspartic Acid (As L-Aspartic Acid)
- Caffeine (As Caffeine Anhydrous)
- Green Coffee Bean (Seed)
- Raspberry Ketone (Fruit)
- Pausinystalia Yohimbe (Bark)
- Natural And Artificial Flavors
- Citric Acid
- Niacin (As Nicotinic Acid)
- FD&C Blue No. 40
BPI Stim-Elite is combined with 6-8 ounces of water or another beverage (one rounded scoop). It should be taken on an empty stomach, and should not be taken near bedtime. This supplement is supposed to help you burn off unwanted fat at a faster rate than any other product on the planet. More specifically, this formula helps define muscles, controls appetite, and encourages real weight loss. Since it is in powder form, it should take effect more rapidly.
In regards to the ingredients found in BPI Stim-Elite, they include Acetyl-L-Carnitine (helps with muscle definition), Aspartic Acid (aids the muscles), Caffeine (this stimulant increases energy levels and may boost your body’s metabolism), Green Coffee Bean (contains caffeine and antioxidants to boost metabolic rates and combat free radicals), Raspberry Ketone (may help with fat burning), and Pausinystalia Yohimbe (increases fat burning effects).
- The ingredient list and product label are provided for review.
- BPI Stim-Elite may help boost your energy levels.
- There is a warning that this product may cause sleeplessness.
- You cannot use BPI Stim-Elite for more than eight weeks in a row.
- You should not consume coffee, tea, or sodas that contain caffeine when you use this product.
It is obvious that this fat loss supplement contains very high levels of caffeine. After all, there are several caffeine warnings posted with BPI Stim-Elite powder. You need to consider whether or not you are willing to give up beverages like soda, coffee, and tea, because you will unlikely be able to drink them when taking BPI Stim-Elite. Furthermore, the caffeine level in this supplement may lead to side effects like sleeplessness, jitteriness, anxiety, headache, nervousness, and heart palpitations.