What You Should Know
BPT, or Bodybuilding Provision Technologies Inc., is a company that sells Whey Protein Crisps. Unlike protein powders that are intended to be mixed with liquids, BPT’s Whey Protein Crisps can are hard, crisp, edible protein supplements that you can combine with cooked and baked foods. Protein supplements are usually taken by people whose diets are lacking in protein, by body-builders to assist with increased muscle gain or by those wishing to burn body fat by increasing metabolism. Whey Protein Crisps are sold at several online retailers for as low as $32.39 for a 3 lb. container of crisps. Since the crisps are not sold on BPT’s official website, there is no official refund policy or money-back guarantee.
There are several positive reviews on other websites about this product, although BPT’s official website only offers the opinions of paid spokespeople. There do not appear to be any free trial samples of Whey Protein Crisps offered on the official website. While there are no warnings on the official website, any protein supplements should be carefully measured in order to avoid doing serious damage to your liver and kidneys. Your family doctor should also be consulted before taking any protein supplements.
List of Ingredients
Whey protein (beta-lactoglobulin and alpha-lactalbumin), protein subfractions and peptides, glycomacropeptides, lactoferrin, insulin-like growth factors, corn starch.
Whey Protein Crisps are an alternative to powdered protein supplements for those wanting to quickly boost their protein intake. Natural or Chocolate Crisps are available from BPT. Crisps are about the size, shape and texture of couscous (small, spherical and hard). They can either be eaten directly, mixed with cooked foods such as soup or oatmeal, or even baked into granola bars or crispy bars. There are several recipes available on the official website for cooking with Whey Protein Crisps, including recipes for salads, hummus, burgers, breaded chicken, muffins, breads, brownies and bars.
- Whey Protein Crisps are suitable for vegetarians.
- Whey Protein Crisps do not require refrigeration to remain at optimum potency.
- Whey Protein Crisps are easy to purchase through online retailers.
- Unlike protein powders, Whey Protein Crisps can be eaten directly, cooked or baked.
- There are no customer testimonials offered on the official website.
- There is no money-back guarantee or refund policy on the official website.
- There are no free trial samples of BPT’s Whey Protein Crisps on the website, so customers cannot test the flavor or effectiveness of the product.
- It doesn’t appear that a healthy diet or regular fitness regimen are encouraged with Whey Protein Crisps.
Whey Protein Crisps contain 34 servings of 28 grams of protein per serving. Protein supplements can help with muscle gain and boost metabolism, however too much protein can damage the liver and kidneys. The customer reviews of these products are positive, however the company does not offer any guarantees for its products or offer free samples, so customers cannot know if this product tastes good or if it is effective without purchasing it.