Bradley Asgard Review
What You Should Know
Bradley Asgard manufactures Microdrol, a steroid pro-hormone that appears to be currently legal. Microdrol is 1% Atomized Solution contains 5mg per 2ml of 2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one (a.k.a. Methasterone) which are taken orally in liquid form. Steroid pro-hormones are taken by people generally to build lean muscle mass and to burn fat quickly. Many pro-hormones have been banned by the FDA, along with anabolic steroids, however, Microdrol is advertised as being a legal alternative. Only persons 21 years and older may legally purchase and consume Microdrol. Bradley Asgard’s official website is password-protected and unavailable to the general public, so all research for this product was done through retailer websites. Bradley Asgard Microdrol is available from online retailers for $42.99 for 120 cc’s.
There are several positive reviews of this product from bodybuilders taking Microdrol in order to quickly gain muscle mass. There do not appear to be any free trial samples of Microdrol available or any money-back guarantees. Not all online retailers provided warnings for this product, however pro-hormones are associated with the same disadvantages and possible side effects of anabolic steroids: irritability, increased estrogen levels, acne, hair loss, and facial hair growth for women users. Steroids should not be taken by those with risks of prostate disease, endocrinology disease, heart, liver or kidney disease or low HDL (good cholesterol) levels. Your family doctor should also be consulted before taking any steroids.
List of Ingredients
2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one, Glycerol, 1,2-propanediol, Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan Monooleate, Sucralose, Artificial Flavors.
While steroid pro-hormones are frequently advertised as a safer, more natural, alternative to anabolic steroids, they have been associated by the FDA with all of the same health risks of anabolic steroids. The effectiveness of pro-hormones has not been scientifically established as clearly as the effectiveness of anabolic steroids. Furthermore, pro-hormones will cause a person to fail most performance-enhancing substance tests. The only benefit of using Microdrol pro-hormones over anabolic steroids, are therefore the fact that they have not yet been listed by the FDA as a controlled substance.
- Bradley Asgard’s Microdrol steroid pro-hormones can be purchased online through several retailers, although not from its official website.
- According to the marketing by online retailers, Bradley Asgard’s Microdrol is currently legal to purchase in the US by adults 21 and over.
- Steroid use in general has been shown to increase muscle mass quickly.
- It is not clear whether taking pro-hormones at the recommended dosages are as effective as anabolic steroids in gaining muscle mass.
- Steroid pro-hormones are associated with the same health risks as anabolic steroids.
- Steroids should also not be taken by people on any prescription medications or with any medical conditions.
- There are ethical concerns regarding steroid use as “cheating” among many professional sports associations.
- Bradley Asgard’s Microdrol steroid pro-hormones will cause users to fail most performance-enhancing substance tests.
- The company’s official website is password-protected, so customers cannot officially research the product online or contact the manufacturer.
- There is no money-back guarantee or refund policy on the official website.
- There are no free trial samples of Microdrol, so customers cannot know if it is effective without purchasing it.
- It doesn’t appear that a healthy diet or regular fitness regimen are encouraged with Bradley Asgard’s Microdrol.
Bradley Asgard’s Microdrol is advertised as a safe, legal steroid pro-hormone that can be taken to increase muscle mass quickly. However, the effectiveness of pro-hormones has not yet been scientifically established, while all the health risks and ethical stigmas surrounding anabolic steroids are also shared with pro-hormones. Furthermore, the FDA has banned many pro-hormones along with anabolic steroids as controlled substances. Therefore the only benefit to using this product appears to be its current, though possibly fleeting, legal status. The company’s official website is password-protected, so the public may not officially research this product or contact the company.