Brain Lightning Review
What You Should Know
Brain Lightning is an “anti-aging neural supplement” that contains vitamins and minerals and is manufactured by Novus Research Inc. Brain Lightning is advertised as improving memory, mental clarity and the overall health of the brain and neurological system. The claims made by the manufacturer are not supported with any scientific data however. Brain Lightning is available for purchase for $59.99 for 90 capsules, a 30-day supply, from a toll-free phone number or a mail-in order form on the official website. The official website for Brain Lightning is difficult to navigate, mainly because all of the information is contained on one very long, mostly-text webpage. Brain Lightning is also available for various prices from online retailers.
Novus Research Inc also manufactures several other types of supplements, including Slimming Cleanse Tea, Super Glisodin, Ashiflora, Thunder Boost, Herp-Eze and Flora-Sweet . There do not appear to be any free trial samples of Brain Lightning available or any money-back guarantees. This product is NOT intended for children, people with PKU (phenylketonuria), or pregnant/lactating women. If you have high blood pressure, hemophilia, heart problems, pre-existing pigmented malignant melanoma, migraine headaches, or are taking blood thinning medication or other prescription drugs, use only under the guidance of a physician. Do NOT take this formulation with MAO inhibitor anti- depressants. Persons with circulatory or blood pressure concerns should consult your health professional about use. Your family doctor should also be consulted before taking any supplements.
List of Ingredients
Vinpocetine, Huperzine A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Selenium, DMAE, TMG, Pregnenolone, L Tyrosine, Gingko Biloba and Phenylalanine.
Several of the vitamins and minerals contained in Brain Lightning are beneficial to the brain and nervous system. However, whether taking this supplement will actually improve brain function is not established. Furthermore, there are several contra-indications for this product, including people with high blood pressure, heart problems or on any prescription drugs. The price of Brain Lightning ($59.99 for a 30-day supply) is high compared with other brain supplements available online.
- Brain Lightning contains many vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to the brain and nervous system.
- There are some customer testimonials on the official website.
- Brain Lightning is easy to purchase online, by phone or by mail-in order form.
- It is not clear whether taking Brain Lightning will improve brain function or brain health.
- Brain Lightning should not be taken by people on any prescription medications or with various medical conditions.
- The company’s official website is very difficult to navigate.
- There is no money-back guarantee or refund policy on the official website.
- There are no free trial samples of Brain Lightning, so customers cannot know if it is effective without purchasing it.
- It doesn’t appear that a healthy diet or regular fitness regimen are encouraged with Brain Lightning.
Brain Lightning by Novus Research Inc. is advertised as an “anti-aging neural supplement” that improves mental clarity, memory and overall brain health. However, the effectiveness of Brain Lightning has not been scientifically established. Furthermore, there are many contraindications for taking this product that would disqualify many people from using it. Its price of $59.99 per 30-day supply is high compared to other brain supplements available online. The company’s official website does not offer any money-back guarantees or free trials.