Brazilian Butt Lift Review
What You Should Know
Exclusive Dietspotlight.com Partner Offer–Click Above For Discount Order!
The Brazilian Butt Lift is a workout developed by Leonardo Carvalho that claims to be able to give you the tight butt that is so commonly seen in Brazil. If you are looking for a killer workout that will improve how your butt looks, this could be the answer. Our review takes a closer look at the program and what’s included so you can decide whether or not you want to give it a try on your own.
List of Ingredients
The Brazilian Butt Lift program comes with the following: five workouts spread across three DVDs, and a bonus workout; Body Makeover Guide; a tape measure and tracking card so you can keep up with your progress; a fat burning food guide to help you choose the right foods for your diet; a strength/resistance band; a pencil; triangle training workout cards to show you the moves and how you are supposed to do them; and a six day long model slim down plan to help you jump start the program and really get your weight loss going. The exercises are designed to help you tackle the three major muscle groups in your buttocks, to lift and tighten it. Repeated use of this workout will not only improve the way it looks and feels, but it will get rid of cellulite and dimples, too. It is advised to follow the jump start plan in the beginning, and then make the majority of your meals featuring the fat burning foods so you can see results.
- The Brazilian Butt Lift comes with everything you need to start changing the way your butt looks.
- This product has many positive reviews online.
- The Brazilian Butt Lift does not promote the use of a weight loss supplement to help increase your results.
- This is an expensive investment for some, at nearly $60 as the lowest price we were able to find online at the time of this review.
- Though this gives some dietary advice, no meal plans or recipes are included.
- There is no free trial of this product.
- This program focuses on working out your butt, but does little for the rest of your body.
The Brazilian Butt Lift could be an excellent way to start getting your body in shape. Because the muscles in the buttocks are so complex, it takes a certain type of exercise ro really whip them in shape. This program will help you change the way your butt looks and feels, but you will have to remain dedicated to it, and you will have to make dietary changes, too. If you want to enhance the look of your body overall, then you will need to follow a balanced diet high in fat burning foods and low in calories, and you will need to work on exercising all the major muscle groups in your body.