What You Should Know
Breath of Life Foot Pads is an adhesive patch worn on the soles of the feet during sleep to cleanse the body of unwanted toxins. The patches, or “Green Sap Detox Foot Pads” as they are referred to on the company’s official website, are meant to relieve the common symptoms of a toxic body: acne, allergies, bad breath, cellulite, circulation problems, constipation, chronic coughs, energy loss, indigestion, infections, lack of mental acuity, migraines, mood swings, painful joints, sleep disorders, sluggishness and swelling. Breath of Life Foot Pads are one of dozens of products produced by Breath of Life, a firm based in New York. Breath of Life does not espouse any possible weight loss benefits of this product, however Breath of Life Foot Pads contain chitosan, which has been marketed as a weight loss supplement.
Because most of the body’s nerves end at the foot, the Breath of Life Foot Pads are meant to help cleanse the body of unwanted chemicals and toxins through perspiration. There are dozens of enthusiastic testimonials available on the official website.
Breath of Life Foot Pads do not appear to be offered with any 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee. There are free samples available from the official website. The only warning for this product posted on the official website is not to take this product with a shellfish allergy.
List of Ingredients
The active ingredients in Breath of Life Foot Pads are Wood Vinegar, Tourmalineine Bio Stone, Chitosan, Pearl Stone and Starch.
Breath of Life Foot Pads are available for purchase from the company’s website via Paypal and they are sold from several online retailers. At the time of writing this article, they were sold online for $24.30 for 14 pads, a one-week supply.
- Breath of Life Foot Pads are worn on the soles of the feet while sleeping, making it possibly more convenient than detoxification products taken by pill.
- Customer testimonials are available from the official website.
- Breath of Life does not offer any scientific bases for their claims of their the Foot Pads’ effectiveness.
- Breath of Life does not offers free samples, so users cannot find out if the product is effective.
- There is no list of possible side effects of product on the official website, so users will have to research the side effects of each ingredient individually.
- Breath of Life Foot Pads cannot be taken by anyone with an allergy to shellfish.
- Breath of Life Foot Pads may be less effective at cleansing the body because it is a patch worn on the outside of the foot, rather than a pill that works internally in the body.
- It does not appear that a healthy diet or regular fitness regimen are encouraged with Breath of Life Foot Pads.
Breath of Life Foot Pads are adhesive patches worn on the soles of the feet during sleep that contains mostly wood vinegar and some other active ingredients. It is available online for $24.30 for 14 pads, a one-week supply. There are no money-back guarantees or free samples of this product available. This product may be more convenient for some users than taking detoxification products in pill form, yet it may also be less effective. A doctor should also be consulted before performing a detoxification process.