Buff Brides Review
What You Should Know
“Buff Brides: The Complete Guide to Getting in Shape and Looking Great for Your Wedding Day” is part of the Buff Fitness Products series designed by certified personal trainer Sue Fleming. This 106 page book which sells on Amazon.com for about $11.00, promises to provide you with the toned arms or flat abs you want for your wedding day, even if you only have 6 months to get in shape.
With “Buff Brides” Fleming, a celebrity trainer and reality TV host who has been able to hep brides get into great shape for their big day, offers up everything for the bride to be, from cardio recommendations to stress relieving stretches to tips on how to pick the perfect dress for your figure.
“Buff Brides: The Complete Guide to Getting in Shape and Looking Great for Your Wedding Day” is geared toward helping the Bride to be shape up and look her best on the big day. The book offers basic workouts, explained and illustrated, as well as choices for cardiovascular exercises. “Buff Brides” also includes chapters on motivation and stretching, as well as a special section on creating a home gym which includes descriptions of all the equipment including dumbbells, stability ball and step. These are just a few of the things you’ll need to get the most of the workout. With added stress relieving stretches, handy wedding planning reminders and style tips, “Buff Brides” is a complete resource for the Bride to Be.
- “Buff Brides” offers 2 exercise plans for strengthening and toning.
- There is a specific time frame given for the workouts in “Buff Brides”.
- “Buff Brides” does not require changes to your eating habits.
- “Buff Brides” includes lots of Bride specific tips which are not helpful to the average dieter.
- The purchase of extra equipment is required to do some of the exercise in “Buff Brides”.
- Some online reviewers found the layout of the “Buff Brides” book to be confusing.
- While “Buff Brides” does offer a comprehensive fitness plan, it isn’t specifically a weight loss tool.
- “Buff Brides” does not offer any stated weight loss goals or give a satisfaction
“Buff Brides: The Complete Guide to Getting in Shape and Looking Great for Your Wedding Day” is an exercise book aimed specifically for the bride to be with the desire of looking great at her wedding. The book itself is reasonably priced; however the consumer may have to purchase additional equipment to get the best results. There are also a number of extra features and tips that won’t be helpful to the average consumer; anyone who is not planning a wedding would be better served to purchase a more general exercise book. In addition, as “Buff Bride” highlights the goal of toning, those specifically seeking a diet aid or weight loss tool would not be best served with this product.