Bullseye 7 Review
What You Should Know
Bullseye 7 is a diet and weight loss supplement that like so many others on the market today, claims to be the only thing you need to lose weight. It also comes with a diet and exercise plan to use in conjunction with the supplement to get the most out of it. We will take a closer look at the ingredients and the product claims to determine if the supplement is worth the investment of dieters.
List Of Ingredients
Bullseye 7 contains: green tea, caffeine, guarana, ashwagandha.
Green Tea is a natural source of caffeine. Caffeine and green tea are stimulants in nature, known to produce a fat burning effect if used in the right amounts. Guarana is another stimulant ingredient, known to help increase energy levels. Ashwaganda is an herbal ingredient, also known as Indian Ginseng that is more hype than anything else. It does not appear to have any appetite suppressant or fat burning properties, but apparently acts as an anti-carcinogen, to help fight cancerous cells.
- Bullseye 7 contains ingredients that are known to help burn fat.
- The product comes with a diet and exercise plan to use in conjunction with the supplement, where many others claim no dieting and exercise is necessary to see weight loss.
- Bullseye 7 does not contain high enough amounts of the ingredients that are known to help burn fat to truly be effective.
- The product claims to produce no side effects, however, we know caffeine and other stimulants can produce some unwanted side effects such as: sleeplessness, headache, and irritability. These effects will be more noticed in those with sensitivities to stimulant products.
- We cannot find a manufacturer’s website for this product.
- We do not see any customer testimonials or guarantees to support this product.
Unfortunately, Bullseye 7 seems to be nothing more than a product made to cash in on the hype, with no real benefit to consumers. There is nothing to support the fact that this product works, and in fact, it likely does not due to the limited amounts of fat burning ingredients in the formula. While we like the fact that it promotes a diet and exercise program rather than saying you don’t need to bother with it, we do not like the fact it claims to have no side effects. We recommend investing in a proven fat burner or appetite suppressant and using it with a balanced diet and exercise program.