What You Should Know
The Bullworker Home Gym is a piece of exercise equipment sold under the name Steel Bow and Bow Classic by Bow Fitness Products. It is sold with charts and DVD’s that show users how to perform isotonic, isometric, isokinetic, resiliency, endurance, cardio and stretching exercises. Since it was first invented in the 1960’s by German inventor Gert Kolbel, its design has been modified very little. It is currently distributed by John Hughes of Hughes Marketing LLC.
The Bullworker Home Gym has a strong following among many body-builders, who claim that it is a fast way to build muscle. There are no warnings indicated on the official website, however, one should always exercise care with any exercise equipment and stop exercising if you feel pain or dizziness.
The Bullworker Home Gym has a fierce online marketing competition with a similar product the Bully Xtreme, which has a slightly different design and material. Both products claim to be far superior to the other. The Bullworker comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, although the conditions for the guarantee are not described on the official website. It also comes with a 5-year warranty to be free from malfunctioning.
List of Ingredients
The Bullworker Home Gym is made of steel tubing, plastic handles and nylon straps.
The Bullworker Home Gym consists of two contractable steel tubes with a resistant metal coil spring inside. There are two nylon straps attached to each of the ends of the steel tubing, and handles on the tubing and on the elastic bands. There are two types of Bullworker Home Gym currently on the market, Steel Bow and Bow Classic. By pushing or pulling on either end of the tubing and on the bands, you can do dozens of different exercises. The Bullworker Home Gym is sold for $59.99 from its official website or from online retailers.
- Available from its official website or from a wide range of online retailers.
- There are many testimonials and positive reviews from satisfied customers on the official website and on other websites who claim that this product helps to build muscle quickly and effectively.
- The Bullworker Home Gym weighs only 4 lbs and is small and portable, yet it creates a resistance of over 100 lbs and is effective in simulating many exercises performed at a gym.
- This product has been reported to be very durable, as some models from the 1960’s are still in use today.
- Bow Fitness Products offers a 60-day money-back guarantee and a 5-year warranty on all Bullworker Home Gyms.
- Has a large base of satisfied customers that have been using the products since the 1960’s.
- Any type of exercise equipment should be used carefully to avoid self-injury.
The Bullworker Home Gym is a small, portable piece of exercise equipment on which a large number of possible exercises can be performed. The fact that it has been around since the 1960’s and has such a large following of satisfied customers gives this product a lot of credibility. Furthermore, the current distributor, Bow Fitness Products, offers a money-back guarantee as well as a 5-year warranty on Bullworker Home Gyms. For $59.99, the Bullworker Home Gym seems like a reasonably priced, quality product for bodybuilders or for anyone interested in strength training without going to a gym.