What You Should Know
Burn Energy Drink is a high-energy package from the very popular Source Beverages. There is a 16 ounce drink and an 8.3 ounce drink that are both built with the same host of energy sources. The can design is simple with orange-yellow background sporting a flame-red Burn logo. The tagline – “Chill it. Shake it. Drink it like you stole it.” appeals to young and old alike.
The high load of caffeine is very similar to that of Rockstar and Redbull. The Red Korean Ginseng present helps prevent “crashing” or the jitters while still giving that much needed kick. Other potent ingredients like the vitamins and the antioxidant gives this energy drink some healthy benefits as well. Children and pregnant or lactating women and people who are intolerant to high caffeine should exercise some caution and might have to consult their doctor before they drink it. The company also cautions on taking this with alcohol.
List of Ingredients
Caffeine, Guarana (a Brazilian natural caffeine source to give extra boost), taurine, Korean Red Ginseng, glucuronolactone (a natural metabolite), Arginine, vitamin B complex (B2, B6 and B12), antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, maltodextrin, and sodium
Burn Energy Drink is a mixture of 14 ingredients that come in a 16 ounce can and is available at almost every grocery store or convenience store across the US. The power packed 16-ounce drink has more caffeine than other run-of-mill, so-called sports drinks, and the 199mg of caffeine and 1000mg taurine with a host of other ingredients makes the Burn Energy Drink one of the strongest energy drinks out there. The Burn Energy Drink also has a high concentration of sugars and electrolytes, which makes it even better than a good sports drink.
- The Burn Energy Drinks contains some vitamins and antioxidants.
- Burn Energy Drinks are inexpensive. You can usually find these for less than $2.00 each.
- You can find the Burn Energy Drinks at most convenience stores, gas stations, and grocery stores.
- The Burn Energy Drinks contain quite a bit of caffeine and other stimulants which may give some people the jitters.
- This product, as well as similar products, is not effective for weight loss due to a lack of key ingredients such as an appetite suppressant or fat burner.
- The non-diet varieties of energy drinks contain a large amount of sugar.
- Some people will not like the citrus flavor.
Burn Energy Drinks aren’t really marketed for those trying to lose weight. These drinks are to be used solely to boost your energy, keep you awake, and possibly make you more efficient in whatever you are doing. While these drinks may help you keep up the motivation needed to exercise, as a weight loss product, they don’t have much going for them.