Burner Balm Review
What You Should Know
Burner Balm is a dietary lip balm with the same ingredients commonly found in diet supplements. While there is a list of ingredients, we don’t know that enough of these ingredients are consumed from a lip balm to have a big impact on metabolism. We do, however, like the fact that the makers of Burner Balm chose to add proven ingredients to the lip balm.
List of Ingredients
- Green Tea
- Hoodia Gordonii Extracts
- Chromium Picolinate
Before reviewing the proven ingredients, we’ll hit on the only ingredient that is not proven to have any benefit on dieting and weight loss. Hoodia Gordonii is an extract from a South African cactus plant. As the story goes, this plant (actually the root) was chewed by South Africans to stave off hunger. When Hoodia Gordonii was clinically tested, it proved to have no effect on hunger.
Green tea is a clinically proven fat burner. EGCG, found in green tea, works to increase metabolism with or without the second proven ingredient, caffeine. Caffeine is present in green tea and added to Burner Balm as a standalone ingredient. There is no mention of how much caffeine is included, but there can’t be too much as the supplement is used as a lip balm not taken as a pill, tablet, caplet or liquid.
Chromium picolinate is another proven ingredient. This ingredient works to control hunger by minimizing blood glucose reactions to food. Chromium is one of the safest natural appetite suppressants used in diet pills today and it works to fight the worst cravings – carbohydrate cravings.
- We found all the ingredients listed in the product description.
- The product is much cheaper than conventional weight loss products.
- Burner Balm is sold online.
- May increase energy and support a healthy metabolism.
- Contains three proven ingredients.
- We have no idea how much caffeine is included in the formula.
- There cannot be enough green tea or caffeine to have an impact on metabolism or weight loss.
- May not contain enough chromium to inhibit hunger.
- The delivery – as a lip balm – is not very effective.
We’d love to tell dieters that Burner Balm is going to boost metabolism and result in weight loss, but we cannot figure out how enough of any of the ingredients makes it into the body. Some of the lip balm will smear off during drinking and eating and even if the dieter were to eat the lip balm, the container is extremely small.