Caffe Sanora Review
What You Should Know
Caffe Sanora is an organic, gourmet coffee that is produced in Honduras by a company based in Texas using a patented process that preserves 100% of the natural antioxidants in the coffee, unlike the roasting process used to produce most other coffee which destroys some of the natural antioxidants. Caffe Sanora is offered in Signature Roast, Signature Decaf, Dark Roast and Breakfast Blend. Twelve-ounce bags of whole bean or fine ground coffee are sold on the official website for $9.99 each plus shipping. There do not seem to be any free samples or money-back guarantees available for Caffe Sanora.
Caffe Sanora says on its website that it takes special care to preserve the anti-oxidant levels in its coffee, from the growing to the roasting stage, however these patented, special measures are not elaborated upon. Furthermore, there is no comparison given between the antioxidant levels of Caffe Sanora compared with those of other brands of coffee.
List of Ingredients
Organic Arabica coffee.
Caffe Sanora is sold on its website in Signature Roast, Signature Decaf, Dark Roast and Breakfast Blend. Twelve-ounce bags of whole bean or fine ground coffee are sold on the official website for $9.99 plus shipping, 6-packs for $53.94, 2-pack gift boxes for $24.99, 5-pack gift boxes for $46.95, or a Caffe Sanora Gift Box 3 bags of coffee and 2 mugs for $49.95.
- Easy to purchase online from official website and from some online website.
- Official website has tool that helps customers find local retail shops to purchase product.
- Claims to contain more antioxidants than other coffee brands, and antioxidants have been scientifically proven to help fight free radicals that cause cancer.
- Organically grown.
- Exceeds Fair Trade standards.
- Company that owns Caffe Sanora supports cancer research.
- Positive customer reviews are available on several websites.
- Claims of higher levels of antioxidants are not supported by comparisons between Caffe Sanora and other brands of roasted coffees.
Caffe Sanora is a gourmet, organic coffee offered in Signature Blend, Signature Decaf, Dark Roast and Breakfast Blend. Caffe Sanora has a patented roasting process that it claims preserves 100% of the antioxidants of the coffee, unlike other roasting processes that damage antioxidants. Since a comparison between the antioxidant levels of Caffe Sanora compared to other brands is not provided, it is impossible to tell exactly how much healthier this coffee is for you compared to other brands. Caffe Sanora has several positive reviews, and the company’s website seems to exercise ethical practices like supporting cancer research and practicing fair trade labor standards.