What You Should Know
Callanetics is an “exercise method” that claims to assist women and men with weight reduction, cardiovascular health and overall fitness. This program was founded by Callan Pinckney back in the 1980′s and is stated to improve strength, body alignment and flexibility. Basically, Callanetics is an exercise that involves “precise positioning” and “tiny powerful movements.” The goal is to utilize specific muscle groups and cause more muscle fibers to be used. There are testimonials offered on the official website.
There are nine different Callanetics DVDs offered at this time via the official website. These are “The Callanetics Evolution,” “Cardio Callanetics,” “Super Callanetics,” “Callanetics: 10 Years Younger in 10 Hours,” “Beginning Callanetics,” “AM/PM Callanetics,” “Quick Callanetics-Legs,” “Quick Callanetics-Hips & Behind” and “Quick Callanetics-Stomach.” There do not appear to be any oral supplements involved with Callanetics. There is a link on the official website that allows you to “find a teacher” in your country. The Callanetics DVDs/programs do not appear to be offered with any sort of satisfaction guarantee. It is recommended that women and men who take advantage of Callanetics should do so six days per week, 65 minutes each day. The official website states that many people feel results after a mere hour, and see results after only one session. A specific diet plan is not recommended on the website.
Callanetics is basically a form of exercise that is claimed to assist users with body alignment, weight loss, cardiovascular health, flexibility and overall strength. This system consists of “precise positioning” and “tiny powerful movements” that involve different muscle groups and cause them to work hard. All nine Callanetics DVDs can be acquired through the official website for $24.99 each. There are no oral supplements taken with the Callanetics program, nor is their a specific diet plan endorsed. No clinical evidence is presented on the official website to support the claimed effectiveness of Callanetics.
- All Callanetics DVDs can be easily and conveniently purchased through the official website.
- Callanetics have been around since the 1980s and are suitable for both women and men.
- There are testimonials posted on the official website.
- There are no appetite suppressants incorporated into the Callanetics system.
- There doesn’t appear to be any sort of 100% money-back/guarantee posted on the official Callanetics website.
- There are no fat burners involved with the Callanetics program.
- There doesn’t appear to be any clinical evidence presented on the official website supporting the overall effectiveness of Callanetics.
- The Callanetics program may not be suitable for individuals who desire less of a lifestyle change or who are incapable of intense exercise.
- There is no healthy diet plan recommended for use with this program on the official website.
In some ways the Callanetics system is unique. On the bright side, this daily work out program may assist some individuals with toning and improving strength. However, there are no supplements involved with Callanetics that aid with appetite suppression and/or fat burning. It would naturally be nice to see some real clinical data presented on the official website, along with a money-back guarantee for Callanetics DVDs. It’s smart to check out a variety of diet products, supplements and weight loss programs before simply selecting one like Callanetics.