What You Should Know
If you’ve had some difficulty locating the ideal weight loss supplement or diet program, don’t feel bad. It’s a wonder that anyone can pinpoint exactly what they need with so many supplements and diet systems gracing the weight loss market. One of the many products available at this point is Calogel. Unlike some other dietary supplements, this product is sold in sets of two if preferred. Basically there is a Calogel AM and PM formula ($98 together), which means that this supplement is taken morning and night with sufficient amounts of water. Calogel can also be purchased alone as a daytime diet product. It sells online through select retailers for $49 (one-month supply or 90 capsules).
While we were unable to find an official website for Calogel, the product is explained to some extent on the threebeforebed.com website. The primary active component in this supplement is Collagen Protein, but it additionally contains Vegetable Glycerin and Aloe Vera. Basically, Calogel aims to assist users by shedding away fat pounds, bodily toxins and sugars while also supporting lean muscle mass. Ideally the user’s energy levels should increase, as should their strength and stamina. At this time, we could not find any side effects produced from this weight loss product.
List of Ingredients
Collagen Protein, Aloe Vera, and Vegetable Glycerin.
Calogel is a weight reduction supplement that’s marketed toward obese women and men. This product endeavors to increase lean muscle tissue, while aiding in the fat loss process. Calogel is claimed to have an “86% success rate.” However, there is no money-back guarantee whatsoever with this diet product. This product is not supposed to interfere with other medications. On average, users should lose around one or two pounds each week. Testimonials from past users are presented on websites that sell Calogel. A healthy eating plan and regular exercise are not encouraged with this supplement, however.
- Calogel dietary supplements come in easy-to-take capsule form.
- This weight loss product is available to anyone 18 and older without a doctor’s prescription.
- The ingredients for Calogel are listed out for anyone to see online, which makes it simpler for individuals with allergies.
- There doesn’t appear to be an official website for Calogel diet supplements.
- It is stated that this weight loss product does not come with any kind of a money-back or refund guarantee.
- A single bottle of Calogel supplements costs around $50, which only lasts for one month.
- A healthy diet plan and regular exercise are not encouraged with this supplement.
When you consider the numerous dietary supplements out there that may potentially assist with weight reduction, Calogel is not a product that stands out among the rest. First of all, there is no refund option listed for this diet supplement at all, which means that it can’t be returned if ineffective. Also, there isn’t a great deal of information provided on Calogel itself or the company that manufactures it. This crucial factor may raise a few eyebrows.