Calolean Plus Review
What You Should Know
Calolean Plus is a dietary supplement that aims to do a bit more than assist with weight loss. This capsule formula is claimed to pull negative toxins from the user’s body, assist with body fat reduction, reduce wrinkles, and age spots. A 30-day supply of this product is 120 capsules and it sells online through the official website for $63.95. Calolean Plus does not “starve the user’s body,” but supports lean muscle mass and aids with burning fat. There is no exercise regimen or diet plan incorporated with Calolean Plus.
List of Ingredients
Collagen, Aloe Vera, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid and Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Calolean Plus is a weight loss and skin care supplement that may additionally help cleanse the user’s digestive system and boost energy levels. Calolean Plus is to be taken with water just before bed (four capsules each time). The official website specifically states that users should not take this weight loss pill if anything but water (or water with lemon) has been consumed three hours prior.
- The Calolean Plus supplement aims to do a number of things like aid with fat loss, clean the user’s digestive tract, improve energy levels, smooth out wrinkles, fade away age spots, and remove toxins from the body.
- All of the ingredients offered in Calolean Plus are revealed on the official website.
- The two primary components found in this supplement are all-natural.
- The cost of this supplement is quite high at $63.95.
- There are no success stories or consumer reviews posted on the website.
- There is no refund policy.
There are no customer testimonials or clinical studies provided to back up the claims made by Calolean Plus.