What You Should Know
Camocare is an anti-wrinkle skin cream manufactured by Abkit with chamomile extract as the main ingredient. Camocare is Abkit’s anti-wrinkle line of beauty products, including body lotion, hand lotion, face cream, facial cleanser, facial toner, blemish remedy and sunspot fader. Although the official website for this product could not be located for this article, chamomile extract is known to have soothing properties that helps smooth rough skin. Camocare is readily available online from a variety of retailers for prices ranging from $8 for a 1-oz. skin cream to $21.50 for facial toner.
The main ingredient in Camocare, chamomile extract is a naturally-based extract proven to help relax muscles when consumed as tea, and has many other benefits when applied to the skin. Chamomile is proven to soothe eczema or reddened skin. While chamomile may smooth dry, rough skin, it has not been shown to reduce wrinkles. Furthermore, none of the other ingredients in Camocare are proven to reduce wrinkles, so customers searching for an anti-wrinkle product may not be satisfied with Camocare. Camocare could definitely provide some health benefits to the user’s skin, however, especially if it is irritated or red.
Camocare products do not appear to be offered with any 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee. There are no free samples available online. The are no warnings for this product posted on retailers’ website that offer this product.
List of Ingredients
Chamomile Extract In a Base of Deionized Water, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Safflower Oil, Lanoline Oil, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Pamlitate, Carbomer, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Titanium Dioxide.
Camocare products are available for purchase from several online retailers. At the time of writing this article, they were sold online for $8 to $21.50.
- Contains chamomile, a soothing herb that smooths rough skin.
- Camocare is affordable and readily available through several online retailers.
- Contains preservatives and other non-natural additives, in contrast to its claims to be an all-natural product.
- Contains no ingredients that are proven to fight wrinkles.
- Lack of an official website for this product means there are no free samples or guarantees, so customers cannot find out if the product is effective without purchasing it.
- There is no list of possible side effects of product available online, so users will have to research the side effects of each ingredient individually.
Camocare offers health benefits of chamomile, including calming and soothing irritated skin. Although it is marketed as an anti-wrinkle product, many customers may not be satisfied with its effectiveness since none of its ingredients have been shown to reduce wrinkles. The products are affordable and available from many retailers, however the lack of an official website for the product line or the manufacturer does not instill trust in this product.