What You Should Know
Capsiplex is one of the newest diet pills to hit the market in the United Kingdom, Europe, and the United States. It says it is clinically proven, and many celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears use the product to help them lose weight. Is the product what it claims to be? Does it offer any real value to customers who are looking to lose weight? This review takes a closer look and investigates.
List Of Ingredients
Capsiplex contains: 70.6% capsicum extracts from red chile peppers; Caffeine 21%, Niacin 8.4%, and Piperine 2%.
Capsiplex is a once a day supplement designed to help boost your metabolism to help you burn more calories before, during, and after exercise. Exercise is not required, though daily exercise will enhance the effects of the supplement. The “clinically proven” supplement claims to: suppress the appetite and reduce cravings, improve digestion, help you burn up to 278 more calories per day, reduce body fat, decrease gastric irritation, and stop a heart attack. The product is 100% natural and works by increasing your natural body temperature to burn fat. It is safe for use even by those with thyroid conditions. Those who are pregnant or breast feeding should not use the supplement until breast feeding has ceased, without first speaking to a medical professional.
- Capsicum and caffeine are known to burn fat.
- There is not a full list of ingredients available for this product.
- The product seems to be made of a proprietary blend which prevents us from being able to see if there is enough capsicum and caffeine in the formula to produce a fat burning effect.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- The product claims to be endorsed by celebrities.
- The product claims to produce no side effects, yet caffeine is known to bother some who are sensitive to stimulants.
While we know that peppers contain a fat burning chemical, we also know that it takes at least 10 grams of cayenne pepper to provide an effective fat burning amount. We have no way to tell if this formula contains enough of the pepper extracts to produce a fat burning effect. Without an ingredient list, we cannot even verify that the ingredients in this formula are all natural like they claim. The fundamental idea behind this product is a good one, but this is not enough for a recommendation from us. Find a supplement with proven ingredients and combine it with a balanced diet and regular exercise program for best results.