Caralluma Actives Review
What You Should Know
Caralluma Actives is an appetite suppressant. It like many other products on the market makes use of the Caralluma Fimbriata plant as its main, active, ingredient. We will take a closer look at this product to determine if there is any reason for dieters to invest in it.
List Of Ingredients
A full ingredient list for Caralluma Actives is not available, but we do know the active ingredient in the formula is Caralluma Fimbriata Extract. The extract contains chemicals such as: Pregnane Glycosides, Flavone Glycosides, Megastigmane Glycosides, Bitter Principles, and Saponins.
Caralluma Fimbriata Extract comes from the Caralluma Fimbrata plant that has been used for thousands of years in India. As a native Indian plant, it was used to treat explorers who had to go on long expeditions. By taking the plant, they were able to go longer periods of time without food, but did not feel a sensation of hunger. Not only did it make them go longer without food, but their overall endurance increased, thereby allowing them to get more work to get done. This is why many companies have made it a point to make use of this natural herb. The thing about it is, we don’t know if they use real caralluma fimbrata, and if they do, if they use enough of it to produce real results.
- Caralluma Fimbrata is a proven appetite suppressant.
- There is no certification from a third party to verify the amount and the validity of the Caralluma Fimbrata to show there’s enough of the real thing to work.
- There is a free trial available, but if it is not canceled within 14 days, customers will be charged in full.
- This supplement offers nothing unique over the other supplements that use this as a main active ingredient.
- The main website is not very informative and only aims to push the free trial bottle. We were unable to locate a price for the supplement after the trial is over. We also could not find dosing instructions.
- A full ingredient list is not disclosed for this product, so we are not sure what the company has to hide.
If this is a real source of the plant and it contains enough of it to produce real results, this may be a valid option for those who are looking for an appetite suppressant. The problem is that we don’t know how much of the supplement is in the formula, or if it’s the real thing. Without this information, we cannot safely recommend the supplement to you.