Carbo Slim Review
What You Should Know
Carbo Slim is a weight loss supplement manufactured by Natural Nutrition in Ottawa, Canada. It appears to be mainly marketed to customers in the UK and Australia as a breakthrough weight loss product. Carbo Slim contains chromium, green tea and white kidney bean extract, which is claimed to block the enzymes that allow the body to convert carbohydrates into fat, thereby allowing consumers to eat carbs without gaining weight. There is so scientific support for this claim. Although there is no official website for this company or this product, it is apparently marketed in mass mailings and is available online in bottles of 60 capsules for between £12.72, or $19.97. Carbo Slim does not appear to be backed by any money-backed guarantees or offer free samples.
The suggested dosage for Carbo Slim is 2-3 capsules before every carbohydrate-rich meal, not to exceed 6 capsules per day. This means a bottle of 60 capsules will only last between 10-15 days if used before two meals per day. There are no warnings or contraindications given for this product, so customers would need to carefully research all ingredients for possible side effects before using.
List of Ingredients
Chromium, White Kidney Bean, Green tea.
Carbo Slim claims to decrease calories from carbohydrates by inhibiting the enzyme that the body needs to digest carbohydrates, thereby allowing the carbohydrates to pass without being absorbed by the body. This claim has been tested by several researchers who found that white kidney bean extract does not promote weight loss, but it also is not dangerous to use.
White kidney beans have high fiber content, which can prevent constipation, reduce cholesterol and improve heart health. Whether the extract would have these health benefits is unknown. There are many customer reviews of this product on other websites who claim to have been de-frauded by mass mailings for this product by sending money but never received a product. Customers should check with a physician before taking this product, as it may contain harmful amounts of chromium or other ingredients.
- There are no customer testimonials on the official website.
- Carbo Slim can be purchased from at least one website.
- Carbo Slim contains green tea, which is high in anti-oxidants that destroy free radicals that cause cancer.
- Carbo Slim contains white kidney bean extract, which may share some of the many health benefits of eating white kidney beans.
- There does not seem to be a healthy diet or fitness regimen recommended with this product.
- There are no free samples of Carbo Slim available.
- Carbo Slim is not supported with any money-back guarantees or even an official website.
- The main active ingredients in this product are white kidney beans and green tea, which can be consumed much more cheaply and efficiently by drinking tea and eating beans.
- There are no customer reviews of Carbo Slim online available online.
The active ingredients in Carbo Slim has not been scientifically proven to encourage weight loss or prevent carbohydrates from turning into fat. The price for this product is high compared with other similar products (roughly $40-$60 per month) but steep compared with just buying white kidney beans and green tea, which are the only ingredients in this product that are proven to have health benefits.