What You Need To Know
CarboDelete is distributed by Lab88, the self proclaimed “Health Center for the Stars”. They do not say where they are based, but they do allow you to contact them by either a toll free phone number or a customer service email address. The site also offers a celebrity diet pill blog, an affiliate program, a BMI calculator, and a buying guide.
CarboDelete is a supposed carbohydrate blocking pill that contains biotin (150 mcg), fenugreek seed extract (25 mcg), banana leaf extract (25 mcg), vitamin C (100mg), calcium (140 mg), chromium (150 mcg), astragalus root (25 mcg) and milk thistle seed (25 mcg) in a blend that prevents carbohydrates from being stored as fat deposits. There are also minimal amounts of microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silicone dioxide and pharmaceutical glaze used as fillers and binding agents. This carb blocker allows the body to reduce carbohydrate intake on its own and helps reduce cholesterol levels.
If you love the starchy foods that harbor carbs, but hate the pounds they add up to, CarboDelete may be in your future. CarboDelete can block your body’s absorption of carbohydrates and help you avoid gaining weight possibly assisting in weight loss as well. CarboDelete is being said to reduce carb cravings (i.e. late night French fries or potato chips) and aid in blocking the absorption of carbs you do eat. As a bonus, limiting carbs may help lower high cholesterol numbers. Added to your weight loss arsenal along with a healthy diet and exercise plan, CarboDelete could be a life saver for some. It is recommended that you take only one pill before lunch or dinner with an 8 ounce glass of water. You are not to exceed one tablet per day.
- Where most dietary supplements require one or two pills two or three times a day, CarboDelete is only necessary once a day.
- The website suggests that celebrities like Oprah, Bette Midler, George Foreman, and Elizabeth Taylor may have used this product, although it also shows a disclaimer stating that they may have been associated with this product, but are not to be thought of as endorsing or promoting them.
- The added benefit of lowering the cholesterol and aiding with weight loss is significant.
- There isn’t much actual information available on the website.
- The “convenient” auto ship program may be difficult to stop if the product doesn’t work for you or when you achieve your desired weight.
- While the majority of diet products are to be used repeatedly throughout the day this product states clearly NOT to take more than one per day.
- If you are a regular user of this type of product, you may get yourself in a bind by accidentally taking too much in one day.
The “convenience” offered by only having to take one pill a day may be easily overlooked, and overdose is not thoroughly discussed in regard to this product. The fact that you may be able to lower your cholesterol and weight with one pill once a day is almost convincing.