What You Should Know
Carboexpel, also known as Dietrine Carb Blocker, is a diet pill that’s claimed to be the “first clinically tested carb blocker.” Although the cost of this weight loss product is not revealed on the official website, Carboexpel is stated to come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This dietary supplement claims to reduce carbohydrate cravings, boost the user’s metabolism, reduce fat storage within the body, increase energy levels and block carbs from being absorbed. Carboexpel is stated to be free of harmful ingredients like Ephedrine, Ma Huang and Ephedra.
Chromium Chelavite (minimizes sugar cravings) and Phaseolamin (extract of northern white kidney beans) are the two primary ingredients found in Carboexpel. Phaseolamin increases the metabolism of carbohydrates. There do not appear to be any customer testimonials posted on the official website to support Carboexpel supplements. Other than blocking harmful carbs and assisting with energy levels, Carboexpel is also claimed to “maximize insulin function.” Whether or not a regular fitness regimen and healthy diet plan are part of the Carboexpel program is unclear. Unfortunately there aren’t any free trial samples of Carboexpel supplements offered via the official website at this time. There don’t appear to be any warnings or potential allergic reactions posted on the website pertaining to this diet drug.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Carboexpel is essentially a weight loss product that is geared toward women and men. This diet pill endeavors to maximize insulin functioning, reduce carbohydrate cravings, boost metabolic rates, reduce fat storage within the body, increase energy levels and block carbs from being absorbed. The two key ingredients incorporated into Carboexpel are Chromium Chelavite (minimizes sugar cravings) and Phaseolamin (derived from white kidney beans). There is some clinical research or data posted on the official website regarding Carboexpel supplements. This diet product is available through the official website without a prescription.
- Carboexpel comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- There is some clinical research offered on the website for Carboexpel.
- Carboexpel supplements come in a convenient capsule form that’s simple to take with water.
- Carboexpel can be acquired easily through the official website.
- There are no customer testimonials offered for Carboexpel on the official website.
- No allergy issues or warnings for Carboexpel capsules are provided on the website.
- There are not any free trial samples of Carboexpel currently available.
- A full list of ingredients for Carboexpel is absent from the website.
- Some ingredients offered in Carboexpel supplements may not be suitable for some dieters.
- No healthy diet plan and/or fitness regimen is recommended with Carboexpel.
Overall, Carboexpel is similar to many other diet supplements and “carb blockers.” While it is reassuring to see some clinical data offered on the official website and a 30-day money-back guarantee posted for Carboexpel supplements, it would additionally be nice to actually see the full list of ingredients that’s in the product. It’s definitely a good idea to consult your doctor before taking a carb-blocking diet drug like Carboexpel in order to potentially lose excess body weight.