What You Should Know
Carbolin-19 is a bodybuilding supplement produced by the BioTest company. It claims to be an anabolic bridge, working just as well as the illegal steroid Anavar. Though the primary focus is the formation of lean muscle mass, it also is thought to help with fat loss. This review will take a closer look at the product to determine if there is any value to potential consumers.
List of Ingredients
Carbolin-19 contains one ingredient that we know of: colforsin 1,9-ethylcarbonate. We were not able to locate a supplement facts label to confirm this is the only ingredient.
Colforsin 1,9-ethylcarbonate comes from Forskolin. Forskolin is the well known compound in a medicinal herb known as Coleus Forskolin. The plant has been used to treat several conditions including asthma, insomnia, and heart disease. It is only in recent years the plant has come to light with weight loss benefits. ForSlean is the patented name for the standardized Coleus Forskolin extract many weight loss supplements use. It claims to not only be a powerful fat burner, but a muscle builder, as well. There is research to support it, but the Biotest company seems to swing it in their favor, leaving out the negative information. The study supports ForSlean, which is not the same as the compound in this product, as a chemical change has been made to the Forskolin in this product.
- This supplement is available from a wide variety of merchants online.
- This product comes with a money back guarantee.
- Though this is a fat burner, it also builds muscle and is therefore targeted more to bodybuilders than casual dieters who just want to lose a few pounds.
- Without a full ingredients list disclosed, we cannot tell if there are other ingredients in the formula, or how much of the active ingredient there is.
- The clinical evidence the company cites is for a different chemical compound using Forskolin, and therefore cannot be accurate.
- There are not free trials of this product.
While this product certainly looks good on the surface, especially for those who are more about building muscle and toning the body rather than dropping fat, we do not recommend it. Though technically a proven fat burner, the company has misleading research and product claims, more than likely produced to boost sales rather than provide honesty to customers. Consume feedback shows a mixed bag of results on this one, so we advise those who do try this product to proceed with caution. We encourage you to continue your research until you find a product that contains clinical proven amounts of clinically proven ingredients and use it with a balanced diet and regular exercise program for the best weight loss results.