What You Should Know
CarboSlim seems to be a product that is being promoted as a type of weight loss supplement. This product is manufactured by a company called Natural Nutrition that is located in Ottawa Canada. It has been stated by the manufacturer this is a new approach to weight control. In this review we will use the information that is available to us in order to try to determine whether or not this would be a logical approach to weight loss.
While performing the research for this review, we ran across what we believe is a list of the ingredients. The list that was located consists of the following: Chromium, Garcinia Cambogia fruit extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Banaba Leaf Extract, Gymnema Leaf Extract, and Vanadium.
Chromium is believed to be an important mineral that is used mainly for the regulation of blood sugar levels. Garcinia Cambogia is said to be a fruit extract that has the ability to prevent the synthesis of lipids and fatty acids, thus preventing calories from being converted into body fat. Green Tea is an ingredient that is known for its caffeine and antioxidant properties, and also, in this case, it’s thermogenic capabilities.
It appears as though this product is being promoted as being a new approach to losing weight because of this supplement that is said to have the ability to block starches. One of the ingredients that are contained in this product is actually an extract from White Kidney Beans. This is supposed to put a halt to the digestion process of the enzymes so that it prevents starches and carbs from being converted into sugar. The theory is that this will make it possible for you to cheat on your diet without having to suffer the consequences because this is stopping a certain amount of fat being stored in the body, but allowing the necessary vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are necessary to pass through and be absorbed by the body.
- May effectively absorb starches and carbs and ultimately stop them from being absorbed into the body.
- This product seems as though it does not contain any Ephedra.
- May help you to effectively lose weight.
- May be able to cheat a little and not have to suffer the consequences of weight gain.
- There was no official website that was found for the duration of this research.
- Appears as though this product may be expensive.
- There appears to be no free trials available at this time.
- This product seems as though it may not contain any fat burners.
- This product may not contain any appetite suppressants.
While this product may come in handy if you are having that uncontrollable urge for carbs and starches, this may not be ides for long term use. And what about the hunger issues that are often associated with weight loss? It appears that if you really do want to lose weight and keep it off that you may want to look at another product that has been patented and clinically proven to help you lose weight.