What You Should Know
CarboTame is said to be a product that may assist you to lose weight. It is manufactured and produced by a company that goes by the name of Jarrow Formulas Supplements. It appears as though they may not have an official website at the time of this review. However, we will try and use the information that has been provided to us so that we may attempt to provide a proper assessment.
While researching this product we found that CarboTame may consist of 3 main ingredients Phaseolamine, Green Tea and Chromium.
Now we will take a closer look at these ingredients so that we may determine what their role may be as a weight loss ingredient.
The first one that we will look at is the Phaseolamine. This ingredient is said to be a vegetarian glycoprotein that is a derivative of the White kidney Bean. This is supposed to block unwanted carbs from being absorbed into the body and later being stored as fat.
Green Tea is a common ingredient that is found in weight loss products today. It has been known to be used to stimulate the thermogenesis process and also for its antioxidants and disease fighting powers.Then finally, there is Chromium. This is not the metal Chromium, but the Chromium that is derived from yeast. This is supposed to help control the glucose levels that are in your body.
CarboTame is said to be a weight loss supplement that may enable you to cheat a little when you are craving those foods that are high in starch. It has been noted that it was designed to help reduce the absorption of carbohydrates and to promote healthy carbohydrate metabolism. It has been directed that you should take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal that may be high in starch. Although it seems as though they have come out with a vegetarian friendly supplement, it has been noted that you should not use this product if you are pregnant, hypoglycemic, or diabetic.
- This product contains Phaeolamine, an ingredient that has been proven in clinical trials to block carbohydrates from entering into your system and ultimately being absorbed as fat.
- This product is available at the low price of $13.95, a very affordable price when compared to other products that are out there.
- Seems to contain naturally existing derivatives.
- This product seems as though it may have been discontinued on the producer’s official website, but it is still available on others.
- May contain caffeine, a stimulant that may be harmful to people with cardiovascular disorders.
Although this product may offer a way to help you cheat when you are craving those carbohydrates, it seems to do little or nothing for the hunger pangs that may be associated with dieting. It seems as though if you are looking for something that may be able to help you all the way around, then you may want to look for a product that has been patented and proven to work in laboratory studies.