Carbslim Crunch Bites Peanut Butter Review
What You Should Know
This product, Carbslim Crunch Bites Peanut Butter, is being promoted as a product that will fit into your low-carb lifestyle. It is manufactured by a company that is called Netrition Inc. It appears as though they are located in Albany, New York. In this review we will take a closer look at this product so that we may determine if this could be a good product that may be added into your sensible diet plan in your weight loss journey.
While researching this product, we found that there was a list of ingredients. This list consists of Peanut Butter,(Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Inulin, Erythritol, Milk Protein , Isolate, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Whey, Dry Roasted, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, and Sucralose), Milk Chocolate, (Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Inulin, Erythritol, Whole Milk, Powder, Cocoa Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Salt, Sucralose), Isolated Soy Protein, Rice Flour, and Cocoa.
Splenda is an artificial sweetener in that was found to be contained in this product. We regret not being able to include the nutritional values of this product, but it appears as though there may not be a list available at this time.
Some people may describe CarbSlim Peanut Butter Crunch Bites as a chocolate flavored, crispy, crunchy, candy that is made of peanut butter and chocolate. Some people even claimed that these were so good that they actually felt like they were cheating and it is hard to believe that these candies were actually carb free and made from artificial sweeteners. This also makes this product good for diabetics.
- This product appears to be sugar free.
- It appears as though this product may be low in carbohydrates.
- This may be a diabetic friendly product.
- Received good customer reviews.
- This product can be very expensive for the quantity that you receive for the price.
- It contains Splenda which may cause several different side effects that include sleepiness, weight gain, and sexual dysfunction.
- We could not locate anything that had the nutritional facts listed on it, so we are unable to verify whether any of the nutritional facts, such as zero carbs, are true or false.
- Very difficult to locate on the Netrition website, although it says that it is on there.
This product appears to be beneficial for people that have a weakness when it comes to snacking, sweets, and chocolates. It has zero carbs, which is good for the low carb dieter. However, this product is not meant to be used by itself as a weight loss supplement, but possibly in conjunction with another weight loss supplement that has been patented and clinically proven to help you to lose more weight when you use it in conjunction with a healthy diet and a healthy amount of physical activity.