What You Should Know
You may turn to common supplement stores like GNC for a diet pill. This retail store is easy to find, and they do offer a number of supplements for weight reduction. One product you will find in GNC is CardiaShred, which is manufactured by Heuer M.D. Research. This caplet formula sells for $69.99 (120 caplets), and is claimed to contain 32 different active ingredients for weight loss. When taking this formula, you are also expected to exercise regularly and eat a healthy diet.
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
- Caffeine 350mg
- COP 1500mg
- Green Tea Extract 300mg
- Cissus Quadrangularis 300mg
- Citrus Aurantium 100mg
- Omega 3 200mg
- Vitamin K (as menaquinone – 7)
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)
- Thiamin (as thiamin monoitrate)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyriodoxine HCl)
- Folate (as folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanacobalamin)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbate acid)
- Pantothenic Acid (as-d-calcium pantothenate)
- Calcium Carbonate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Stearic Acid
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Magnesium Stearate
- Polyethylene Glycol
- Titanium Dioxide
- FD&C red #40 Lake
CardiaShred is advertised as a thermogenic that aids with fat burning, improves heart health, boosts energy levels, increases metabolic rates, and provides a number of vitamins for overall health. It can be taken twice each day, two caplets each time. It is advised to take CardiaShred in the morning and in the afternoon. However, there are some warnings that apply to this diet formula, so it is important to read the label first.
The primary ingredients noted for CardiaShred caplets are Citrus Aurantium (this is also known as Advantra-Z and Bitter Orange, and it contains Synephrine to help increase thermo genesis), Green Tea Extract (contains caffeine and antioxidants to increase the metabolism), Omega 3 (aids with heart health), and Caffeine (this is a stimulant and diuretic that boosts energy levels).
- Some customer reviews for this product are posted on GNC.
- A number of daily vitamins are found in CardiaShred caplets.
- This weight loss formula contains high levels of Caffeine.
- The Citrus Aurantium in this product may lead to side effects like Ephedra.
- The price of CardiaShred is $70, which is expensive.
You should be careful about taking diet pills like CardiaShred. First of all, this supplement contains Citrus Aurantium, which basically works like Ephedra. It increases thermo genesis so you can burn off more calories, but it may also lead to serious side effects, like Ephedra. Secondly, there is a lot of caffeine found in this supplement, which can also cause side effects. Keep in mind the other sources of caffeine you consume each day, which may include coffee, chocolate, or energy drinks.