Cardio FX Review
What You Should Know
Cardio FX is a heart health supplement that uses all natural ingredients to help you keep your heart healthy and strong. Instead of worrying about blood clots and high cholesterol levels you can focus on the good things life has to offer. Though it will not help you the same way an appetite suppressant or fat burner would, it could help you in terms of your ability to workout, which could improve your overall health. Read this review to learn more about the product and how it works before you make your purchase.
List of Ingredients
Cardio FX contains the following ingredients:
- Grape Seed 5X1
- Hawthorn Berry 4X1
- Magnesium Citrate
Cardio FX is basically a mix of four ingredients. Grape seed is thought to help reduce the risk of heart disease, and for those already affected by it, may actually help to reverse some of the damage caused by it. Hawthorn berry is high in antioxidants, which may help dilate the blood vessels and improve blood flow and circulation. It also helps protect the blood vessels from damage. Garlic is another source of antioxidants, which can help reduce the risk of heart disease. Garlic also helps to lower cholesterol levels, to reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke. Magnesium citrate is commonly used to as a laxative and has no known benefit to the heart, and in fact could make it work harder by holding fluid around it.
- Cardio FX contains all natural ingredients that will help support your heart health.
- This supplement is available at a fraction of the price of all the ingredients together at the doses found in the supplement.
- Cardio FX does not really have a direct link to weight loss.
- This supplement focuses more on heart health, which though important and improved by weight loss, will not support it.
- This is an expensive supplement at $55 a bottle, unless you order 3 and get a 15% discount.
- There is no free trial bottle.
- There are no appetite suppressants or fat burners in this formula.
Cardio FX is a good product, if your goal is to do more exercise to get healthier and stronger. If you have a heart condition of any kind, we recommend you first speak to your cardiologist or medical doctor to discuss using this supplement before you start it. Overall, for weight loss to occur, you must use a balanced, reduced calorie diet, and regular exercise. This may help make exercise easier, but will not support your weight loss efforts the same way an appetite suppressant or fat burner would.