Celebrity Fit Club Review
What You Should Know
Celebrity Fit Club is essentially a weight loss system that was created by Dr. Ian Smith M.D. This fitness/diet program was made popular on VH1 when it became a reality series involving celebrities that were trying to lose weight. The Celebrity Fit Club pitch is “You Don’t Have to be a Celebrity to Look Like a Star.” The official website homepage offers a free diet profile apparatus for anyone to take advantage of. One aspect of the Celebrity Fit Club plan is the book by Dr. Ian Smith, which is entitled “The Fat Smash Diet.”
The Celebrity Fit Club weight loss program involves the preparation and consumption of “healthy” meals that aim to assist with weight reduction, “insider tips” from the professionals involved with Celebrity Fit Club (Dr. Ian Smith, Sgt. Harvey E. Walden, IV and psychotherapist Stacy Kaiser) and community motivation, which is received online. The Celebrity Fit Club program is intended to teach dieters the proper portion sizes for meals, along with tricks to curb hunger throughout the day. The psychotherapist, Stacy Kaiser, aims to help individuals understand their weight problems, while Sgt. Harvey E. Walden aids with learning fitness routines. Basically Celebrity Fit Club is a weight loss system that endeavors to assist users via the web with “proper eating habits,” healthy meal plans, fitness routines and weight loss advice.
The Celebrity Fit Club diet and weight loss program is geared toward men and women alike. This weight loss system involves three professionals who’re known as Dr. Ian Smith M.D., Sgt. Harvey E. Walden, IV and psychotherapist Stacy Kaiser. Dieters can use this system through the official website. The book, “The Fat Smash Diet” is also a key aspect of the Celebrity Fit Club program. This diet system aims to help with weight loss through the consumption of healthy meals, regular exercise routines and weight reduction advice. This weight loss program does not involve diet supplements or drugs.
- The Celebrity Fit Club program is conveniently available online.
- Success stories are available via the official website.
- The Celebrity Fit Club program does not involve taking any diet medications that can potentially present side effects.
- The Celebrity Fit Club program involves a series of lifestyle changes that may not be appealing to some individuals.
- There are no supplements available with the Celebrity Fit Club plan that suppresses hunger or burn fat.
- The Celebrity Fit Club program does not offer a money-back guarantee.
- The slick official website may look like an infomercial or massive ad to some individuals.
- Some users may find the Celebrity Fit Club website confusing, especially when trying to access program tools like the motivational web pages.
The Celebrity Fit Club weight loss plan appears to offer a unique and interesting take on getting in shape. On the other hand, this particular fitness/diet program may not be so appealing to some individuals that prefer less of a lifestyle change. While the Celebrity Fit Club program involves working out regularly and eating right, some dieters may merely be looking for a supplement that suppresses hunger and/or burns fat.