What You Should Know
Excess weight and cellulite is a problem that many people in America face. Often, they look for products that can help them quickly and effectively lose weight. Cellercise is an exercise program that is more versatile than other workout programs, thus allowing many different types of people to get the benefits.
Cellercise, created by David Hall, is a trampoline, which is used for resistance training. Every part of the body is intended to be affected by this to give the best workout possible. What’s special about this trampoline is that it’s made and reinforced with triple-strength springs for the most weight support. In addition, the trampoline comes with a special workout instruction kit. Many people have different exercise needs, so a workout plan can be created with the help of the kit. The set can be bought from the website for $499 for the tri-fold model. Shipping throughout the 48 continental United States is free. Also, for the first three days there is a full defective product return guarantee.
- Cellercise addresses several different types of exercise regimens intended to fight cellulite.
- A full money-back guarantee is in place should Cellercise prove unsatisfactory.
- Cellercise is constructed more sturdily than similar products with a triple-reinforced spring set.
- This product is quite expensive – other exercise equipment pieces are about $150 or so – this is three times as much.
- Although the Cellercise product is more durable, we don’t know how effective it would be because there aren’t many testimonials.
- Some information appears a little dated.
Cellercise has the potential to aid in weight loss, however, we also have to recommend a good diet, along with other types of exercise and possibly thermogenic supplements to help the body to burn fat.