Cellucor D4 Review
What You Should Know
Cellucor D4 is a weight loss supplement produced by Cellucor. It claims to be able to suppress the appetite while also increasing the metabolism to help the body burn more fat. In burning fat, it says it can help target troublesome areas, though we know spot training is not possible. In addition to burning fat and suppressing appetite, the supplement claims to increase energy levels and boost concentration and focus.
List Of Ingredients
Cellucor D4 is formulated with Embolic Myrobalan Extract, Caffeine (caffeine anhydrous), Octopamine HCL, Evodiamine HCL, White Willow Bark Extract, Forselex (makandi extract) and Passion Flower Extract. Other ingredients are included in the formula, yet these are the only ones listed for the product.
White Willow Bark is one of the known ingredients in the formula, which is known to aid in the release of fat from the cells in the body. Forslex is another ingredient thought to release the fat in the cells in the body. The passion flower extract is thought to produce a calming effect, in addition to working as a mild pain reliever and anti-inflammatory.
- Cellucor D4 promotes a healthy diet and exercise program.
- Cellucor D4 may produce any of the following side effects: jitters, insomnia, nausea, headache and irritability, as well as the far more serious elevated heart rate and increased blood pressure.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, blood thinners, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product. Consult a doctor before starting this supplement.
- It is stated there are 70 ingredients in the formula, yet the ones we listed above are the only ones listed.
- Those with certain medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, or high blood pressure should not take this supplement. Consult a doctor before starting this supplement.
Since we cannot see the full ingredient list, and we know that many people are not advised to take this supplement, we do not recommend it. A company that is not willing to fully disclose their ingredients is one we do not want to trust. If they do not have anything to hide, why say over 70 ingredients are in the formula, yet list only a handful of them? In looking at the ingredients that are disclosed, we don’t see anything that makes it different from many of the other supplements out there. We recommend researching other products to find one that contains proven ingredients, and combine this with a balanced diet and exercise program.