Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Review
What You Should Know
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock is a weight loss supplement that claims the ability to eliminate fat in difficult and troubled areas, suppress the appetite, increase the metabolism, burn fat, boost energy levels, and improve focus and concentration. Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock states that it is not intended for those who have not used stimulants before or for those who are sensitive to stimulants.
List of Ingredients
Embelic Myrobalan Extract, Caffeine, Octopamine HCL, Evodiamine HCL, White Willow Bark Extract, Forselex, and Passion Flower Extract are the only ingredients listed for Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock, but it is stated that there are over 70 ingredients in this product.
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock contains the ingredient White Willow Bark Extract which is said to aid in the release of excess body fat. Forselex is said to be able to do the same thing as White Willow Bark Extract. Passion Flower Extract is thought to possess a calming effect and work as a mild anti-inflammatory and pain reliever. The ingredient caffeine is said to help promote energy and boost the metabolism.
- Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock contains White Willow Bark Extract which is believed to be effective.
- This product encourages exercise.
- Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects, such as, increased heart rate and elevated blood pressure may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, blood thinners, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- Some individuals experience sleep loss. (See reader comments.)
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock doesn’t stand out from the rest of the weight loss supplements available today. Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock may not be an effective weight loss supplement because it is unclear if there are any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in it, so those seeking a weight loss supplements, with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat, may want to research other products.