Certified Acai Review
What You Should Know
Certified Acai is one of the many Acai based weight loss products on the market today. It claims to be able to reduce the signs of aging, help with weight loss, increase energy levels, as well as fight disease such as cancer, heart disease, and diabetes. We will take a closer look at the supplement to see if it just another one trying to cash in on the hype or if it is really worth the investment.
List Of Ingredients
Certifed Acai contains: Extract of Acai Berry, Milk Thistle, Ginger, Papaya Enzyme, Dandelion, Slippery Elm, Senna, Cascara Sagrada.
Acai Berry is known to be high in antioxdiants and other vitamins and minerals that are good for the body and overall health. Milk Thistle has been linked to the prevention of cancer, and may be an effective treatment for the complications of HIV. Ginger is used in the treatment of colic and dyspepsia. Papaya is another nutrient and antioxidant packed healthy fruit. Dandelion is a natural diuretic which will help pull excess water from the body and detoxify the liver. Slippery elm is used to treat inflammatory bowel conditions. Senna is used for its laxative effect. Cascara Sagrada is another natural laxative.
- The product is all natural and has no known side effects.
- There have been consumer complaints associated with money back guarantees for this product.
- We see nothing that differentiates this product from other Acai berry based diet products on the market.
- We are unable to tell if this is the full ingredients list, or in what amounts these ingredients are in the formula.
- The product is only available from the official website. It is not for sale in other online outlets or in retail stores.
- It looks like this product is mostly diuretic and laxative, which will produce superficial weight loss through the loss of excrement and urine.
This product does not have any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants. Instead it contains diuretics to pull water from the body, and laxatives to pull excrement from the body. We do not see how it can boost your energy levels or produce any long term weight loss results. We advise those who are interested in his product to proceed with caution, as you may find yourself unable to stray too far from a restroom. Instead look for products with clinically proven ingredients, and use it along side a balanced diet and exercise program. This will provide better results than a product of this nature.