What You Should Know
Cha de Bugre is a small tree that grows twelve to sixteen inches. It is indigenous to Brazil, and is found mostly in the Brazilian States of Goais, Acre and Bahia. Brazilians often call Cha de Bugre, Café de Mato, as it produces a real fruit similar to a coffee bean that can be roasted and used as a coffee substitute. In Brazil, Cha de Bugre is drunk as a coffee or as a tea. It is said to have both weight loss and appetite reducing effects.
Cha de Bugre is a stand alone ingredient; a naturally grown bean roasted and made into a hot drink.
Cha de Bugre is becoming a common ingredient in weight loss products and supplements. Due to the stimulant properties of Cha de Bugre, many manufacturers have realized that it has the potential to be an ideal replacement for the now banned Ephedra. In the ingredient listings of many weight loss products, you will often see Cha de Bugre listed as an ingredient, paired with Hoodia Gordonii. Manufacturers of weight loss products will often include Cha de Bugre and Hoodia Gordonii together, as they claim that the Cha de Bugre increases the potency of the Hoodia Gordonii. There are a number of testimonials online written by people who have used products containing Cha de Bugre. These testimonials are mixed, and it seems that a number of people have found the product helpful, whilst others have complained of side effects such as dry mouth, anxiety and insomnia.
- Weight loss products containing Cha de Bugre can be ordered on line.
- Cha de Bugre is said to have appetite suppressing and diuretic properties.
- There are testimonials available online for products containing Cha de Bugre.
- Due to its high stimulant properties you should probably avoid drinking coffee when using products that contain Cha de Bugre.
- Side effects have been experienced by some who have used products containing Cha de Bugre, such as dry mouth, anxiety and insomnia.
- Cha de Bugre is not suitable for anyone who has heart problems or high blood pressure.
- There is no clinical evidence that Cha de Bugre is superior to other weight loss ingredients on the market.
Although a fair number of people have experienced weight loss when using Cha de Bugre, it is certainly not suitable for long term use due to its potent stimulant qualities. It is also not suitable for those who have any kind of heart problem or who have high blood pressure. There is also a lack of controlled clinical trials regarding the safety and efficacy of Cha de Bugre as an ingredient in weight loss products. We would like to see the results of controlled trials, before we would choose this drink over and above other weight loss products on the market.